North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

New England List

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 09:52 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: New England List

guys whats up, I havent been keeping up with the list reacently, ive been busy with school, work, and car stuff, but i have updated the list on page one, I also want to let you guys know about a great meet coming up, a few of us went last year and it was great, see lots of sweet cars and talk to some cool ppl. It is taking place in new hapshire, but we will be meeting with the guys from HONE, check it out:

LINK

lets get some communication going for those of you who are still active here, this thread doesnt have to be just intros' if u got something to say, or want to ask about something, say it here!

Old 07-15-2008, 11:28 AM

how many peepz is going to the rokingham meet on the 27th plz reply im in lee,mass right now and im willing to meet up with anyone interested thats on this side of mass so we can go as a group to the meet in rokingham let me know and post it

Old 07-17-2008, 08:58 AM
HCF Member

If you come up 90 to 495, you are welcome to meet up with us(me, nebrown,thefbomb, and a few others) or the ppl on hone, lmk

Old 08-04-2008, 07:01 AM
HCF Member
Talking

well looks like this thread is the only thread left in NE, makes me feel special hehe.

So the kangamagus cruse was good, although i didn't get to actually drive the kangamagus... stupid turbo intake clamp was rubbing against my clutch hardline, and decided that day was a good day to fail.....

Old 08-11-2008, 05:24 PM

Jay, 2001 Civic LX Coupe from Waterbury, CT BIGuNiT1403 on AIM

Old 08-12-2008, 07:40 AM

Hi, Ashley wit a 2004 EX and im from NH

Old 08-19-2008, 01:45 AM
HCF Member

what up ppl, donald 89 honda civic hb std stock fall river , mass. duck6807 aim

i would love to goto a meet to check out other ppls cars but it would just b embaressing since i have nothing under the hood. but i would like to check out other ppls cars to get ideas plus it dont help cuz my car is like a dark pink. wasnt a choice to make it that i bought it like that. i saw potential in this car. so i bought it but i cant afford a paint job ani dont wanna screw up if i was to paint it so oh well.

Old 08-19-2008, 05:20 AM
HCF Member

nice, some new ppl.

I was in CT last friday, newington to see my gf, not too far from waterbury.

And a have do say it lol, HOLY **** THERE IS A GIRL ON THE FORUMS!?!?!?!? lol ok im done now.

And as far as having nothing under the hood, dont worry about it, most ppl dont have much under the hood, some ppl just goo for looks and sound. Hell i didnt have much under the hood for a long time, now thats all changed, gota love boost.

Old 08-19-2008, 04:24 PM
HCF Member

its not to much that its all stock except for exhaust but it friggin pink. how does that look with a guy pulling up in a pink honda.

also hs any of u all been to the races over near burger king i fall river?? my friend goes there he keeps asking me to go but i dont.

and cpl rampage do u goto the meet they have over at walmart in seekonk??

Last edited by honda_civic84; 08-20-2008 at 09:59 AM.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:40 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by honda_civic84
its not to much that its all stock except for exhaust but it friggin pink. how does that look with a guy pulling up in a pink honda.

also hs any of u all been to the races over near burger king i fall river?? my friend goes there he keeps asking me to go but i dont.

and cpl rampage do u goto the meet they have over at walmart in seekonk??
Eh, If you can rock the pink, do it lol

I havent been to the races in fall river, and i had planned on going to the seeconk meet, but the day i was gonna go got rained out, i want to go again tho, do you go to it? I usually hang out / race in natick

Quick Reply: New England List