Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

2006 Honda civic si pics (not concept)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 01:56 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: 2006 Honda civic si pics (not concept)

Looking more closely at it, it seems like it has a second one sitting under it. It looks as if it has that chrysler mini van windshield wiper thingy going on.

Old 07-11-2005, 09:10 PM
HCF Member

I dont what you guys been seeing but I think the coupe and sedan both look good. I wonder how strong it is though.

Old 07-23-2005, 09:39 AM

Man the new civic is ugly i would rather have the 92-95 style than that

Old 07-23-2005, 08:38 PM
HCF Member

IMO the coupe looks like a mix between a 350z, a chrysler crossfire, witha little honda touch

edit: oh yeah...and a dash of the new eclipse thrown in

Old 08-07-2005, 11:03 PM

i dunno about u guys but its looks freaking tight...ya the concept looks better than the actual thing but it seems like it really wouldnt be hard at all to make it look like the concept, just a couple lil mods and u got the same thing or even better. i give honda props for going back to the coupe, they really lost it with the hatchbacks..

Old 08-08-2005, 03:23 AM

Heres my 2 cents... i think the coupe is tight but like Civic03 said, those fog lights aren't needed and i'm not to sure bout that spoiler either, other than that though i'd say it looks pretty sick, i mean it's def nice to see them dropping the 3dr Si only thing (no offense to hatchback lovers) i wonder if they'll drop in a bigger more powerful engine. I mean even now the Si are pushing 160hp, thats hardly anything compared to other companies that are taking cars and adding mods for sport tuned vechiles, i want a civic to come out with 200hp stock... guess we'll just have to wait and see. When's this thing supposed to come out?? or is it just purely concept at this point?

Old 08-08-2005, 11:53 AM

here the spec of the new civic si:

The Civic Si Concept celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Civic Si legacy in the U.S. and builds on its performance heritage with a 200-horsepower, 16-valve, DOHC i-VTEC engine with an 8,000 rpm red line, mated to a close ratio 6-speed manual transmission. Helping to put all that power to the ground is a helical-type limited slip differential for improved launch traction and cornering performance. Other performance features of the Civic Si Concept include 18-inch cast aluminum wheels, 225/40R18 high performance tires and 4-wheel disc brakes with large cross-drilled brake rotors and 4-piston Brembo calipers.

pretty impressive for a civic if u ask me

Old 08-08-2005, 05:52 PM

uuuuuuuuugly[:'(]! the Si concept is cool looking, but imagine what they look like without the spoiler. the sedan and coupe are just looking like every other car in the market. i hate the front end of both.

IMO, i think the 6th gen civics are the best looking ever.

also, has anyone else noticed that car manufacturers seem to be eliminating "sports" cars? toyota nixed the celica, the supra. honda killed off the prelude, the crx. those were the cool cars. i imagine all the corporate buttheads sitting around a table saying "yes, i like the idea of not making anymore affordable, fun sports cars!"

Old 08-09-2005, 12:45 AM

Holy Crap, finaly they're gonna put out an Si with some *****... thank god, if i die today i will be content, but i'd like to live to test drive one of those...

Old 08-09-2005, 01:47 AM

ORIGINAL: xe1002

also, has anyone else noticed that car manufacturers seem to be eliminating "sports" cars? toyota nixed the celica, the supra. honda killed off the prelude, the crx. those were the cool cars. i imagine all the corporate buttheads sitting around a table saying "yes, i like the idea of not making anymore affordable, fun sports cars!"

It's not so much the corporate s, it's tha arrogant driver who thing they have the best car out there. That's why a lot of "sport compact" cars are being "de-tuned" and stopped all together. This was the reason for cutting the Supra, celica, and prelude.

Then again, Dodge came out with the SRT-4 Neon, a definite street machine. And chevy with their cobalt, not as sporty, but still out there. These are both new designs and are trying to attract the "younger crowd". Just look at toyota- they are going for the looks and mileage on the scions, maybe not as performance, but still attractive to a certain extent. So they compact world has come a ling way since the CRX, wouldn't mind if honda camout with one for '06..... They could deffinately pull it off!

So it goes either way.

Quick Reply: 2006 Honda civic si pics (not concept)