Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Car Accident

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 05:13 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Car Accident

In the crash of my classmate, he was ejected from his car but his car also set on fire. I found out yesterday that a friend of mine was at the scene when the accident happened. I dunno how that guy is dealing with the accident, he pretty much watched his friend die. Its hard to even think about having a friend die right in front of you.

Old 11-25-2005, 07:33 PM

there was a bad accident around here just awhile ago
there was 4 people in the car, 6 people involded

Deny- was racing behind the car that crashed, going around 80, a good friend
Amanda- I sorta knew her, she was with Deny

Driver- didn't know
Victoria- she was in my grade, and sorta knew her, she lost an eye
Catherine(Amanda's and Victoria's sister) died
RobbieI meet a week before, was in a coma for around a week

It was sort of a windy road, it was wet outside, and they were sorta street racing from what I gathered.
Amanda was in the car behind the accident, she had to see the car her sister was in, lose control and hit a tree, basically killing Catherine instantly I believe.

It seems everyone thinks they have a Cobra today, even if they drive a stock hybrid

I don't drive, but when I do, I'm sure I'll push the limits, but it'd be nice if everyone slowed down, wore they're seat belts, and thought twice before the hit the horn 3 times

Old 11-25-2005, 10:06 PM

ORIGINAL: bobbytonic

Driving really fast + running a red light + snow on the ground/wetroad = Getting what you deserved.

I'm sorry, but that little punk deserved to die. My heart hurts for the driver of the van that had to die for the teenager's ignorance.
i agree. i don't push the limit, but i've done some stupid **** before, and i am extremely thankful that nothing happened to me. it's just frightening to think that you could be driving along legally when some butt comes flying through the intersection because his ego's writing a check his body can't cash.

Old 11-25-2005, 10:56 PM
HCF Member

I don't think that he deserved to die but he did make a very bad decision. Its hard for me to say that anyone deserves to die unless they did something really really bad. I think that many of us have done things that could have easily wound up killing us but we got lucky and was able to walk away. Its really hard to say that you have never done something stupid or dangerous. If you give teenagers the keys to a car (especially a very fast one) you pretty much know what the outcome is gonna be. Its pretty hard for me to get in a car and not have the immediate urge to gun it and see what the car can do.

Old 11-26-2005, 11:07 AM

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

I don't think that he deserved to die but he did make a very bad decision. Its hard for me to say that anyone deserves to die unless they did something really really bad. I think that many of us have done things that could have easily wound up killing us but we got lucky and was able to walk away. Its really hard to say that you have never done something stupid or dangerous. If you give teenagers the keys to a car (especially a very fast one) you pretty much know what the outcome is gonna be. Its pretty hard for me to get in a car and not have the immediate urge to gun it and see what the car can do.
and I completely agree. It is horrible when a person dies, and it's not up to anyone here to determine whether he desrved it or not. RIP

Old 11-26-2005, 11:31 AM
HCF Member

Wow that was one of the worst crashes I have seen. Lights are usually red for a reason, meaning there are cars coming the other way. I feel really bad for the driver in the van and his family. Nothing was his fault and he ends up dying that really sux. I think the kids dad should have taken away his car for not listening after he was warned a few times. If you are not responsible enough to drive you shouldnt be on the road. I would rather have bad drivers on the road than stupid ones.

Old 11-28-2005, 02:10 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: bobbytonic

Driving really fast + running a red light + snow on the ground/wetroad = Getting what you deserved.

I'm sorry, but that little punk deserved to die. My heart hurts for the driver of the van that had to die for the teenager's ignorance.
Come on. You may think that but keep it to yourself. This is someone's friend.

Old 11-28-2005, 09:45 PM
HCF Member

I agree, he may have been a careless driver, but i dont think that he deserved to die from it, if he had lived he might have learned his lesson.
but then again he might not have, my friends exboyfriend was in a bad accident last year, he was driving down a roadgoing about 110kmph, and a person went through a stop sign(he didn't have a stop sing and they did) he was in a fullsize pickup, and they were in an Explorer, he t'ed them and flipped his truck and their suv, the two women in the suv (who were tourists from maine i think) were both killed, him and his passenger survived, (oh and he had a suspended license too, he said he didn't know but i don't believe him, cause he is the sort of person to lie about that), after that he lost his license for driving suspended, and yet when he got out of the hospital and could walk again, pretty much the first thing he did was grab the keys and go out. so there is one person that didn't learn their lesson. if he had of been going the limit(80kmph) the two women might still be alive. so even though they ran the sign they didn't deserve to die like that too. no one does

I know i have posted this quote before but it is true
ORIGINAL: General George S. Patton Jr.

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."

Old 11-30-2005, 03:56 AM

Thats some sad mess right there...Thats the worst thing to be left with, I feel for the friends and family!!