Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

DCSHOECO STI

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 10:10 AM
HCF Member
Default DCSHOECO STI

These cars are pretty sic..go to the page and go to "team" and go to "rally" to check out more pics and videos...i love the gold one in the front

http://www.dcshoecousa.com/home.asp

[IMG]local://upfiles/2140/DB4CE1DBBF0244329B97A8A19FE73C90.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-31-2006, 11:30 PM
Default RE: DCSHOECO STI

nice. i think rob dyrdek has a really sick BMW too

Old 02-01-2006, 07:25 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Mossy

It's funny how a lot of skaters are getting into tuning, racing, and cars in general. Josh Kalis lives here in Grand Rapids, and I used to bump into him at the skate park every now and again. One day he saw me pull up in my civic and we got to talkin. At that point he owned an M5 that would rape and ravage almost anything you put it up against. Last time I talked to him, he was selling the M5, and buying a GT2 Porsche. He has intentions of modding it out to it's fullest, it's going to be a freakin beast.

Anyway, my point was that I always see Kalis out on the weekends, hitting up car lots and what not. And whenever his friends are in town their always rockin' really nice rides. Most of them even seem to know what they're talking about, which was somewhat suprising.

...sorry to kinda go off topic there...

Old 02-01-2006, 09:29 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

Josh Kalis lives here in Grand Rapids, and I used to bump into him at the skate park every now and again. One day he saw me pull up in my civic and we got to talkin.
i am REALLY envious of you right now..josh kalis is such a sick skater ( i used to be really into it)

Old 02-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

ORIGINAL: Forty04

Josh Kalis lives here in Grand Rapids, and I used to bump into him at the skate park every now and again. One day he saw me pull up in my civic and we got to talkin.
i am REALLY envious of you right now..josh kalis is such a sick skater ( i used to be really into it)
He's also one of the coolest, most down to earth guys you're likely to meet. You'd never tell, just by talking to him, how much money and success he's had.

...and yeah, when he drops in, almost everyone in the park stops to watch.

Old 02-01-2006, 05:10 PM

forty, do you know nate compher since you know some midwest skating? anyway, i bump into him every now and then when i'm riding in minneapolis or at the park and he has a monster of a turbo'd b18 hatch. liscence plate is "URV8SUX". and i think thats true for alot of pros. when i've skated with steve nesser and chad benson, they were both really chill guys. and brandon beibel is on of the funniest guys you will ever meet too.

Old 02-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

forty, do you know nate compher since you know some midwest skating? anyway, i bump into him every now and then when i'm riding in minneapolis or at the park and he has a monster of a turbo'd b18 hatch. liscence plate is "URV8SUX". and i think thats true for alot of pros. when i've skated with steve nesser and chad benson, they were both really chill guys. and brandon beibel is on of the funniest guys you will ever meet too.
no kidding?? No I haven't seen that around. I'm trying to remember the other guy's name that Josh usually rolls around with here.. I'm absolutely horrible with names and I think the guy is somewhat new to the pro scene.. The only reason I remembered Kalis's name was because...well, he's Josh ****ing Kalis

Old 02-02-2006, 10:12 AM
HCF Member

Mossy... see if you cant get him on the forum!

Old 02-02-2006, 11:38 PM

haha, i'll mention it to him if i see him when i skate tomorrow. if you don't know him, check out the clips of nathan shea. the boy is hesh as can be. he tried to steal my deck one time too.