Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

F'ing Thieves

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 04:31 AM
Default F'ing Thieves

My car gotbroken into on Saturday night. The ****er pushed my window down and just yanked my cd player right out of the dash, good thing my windows are tinted. He did damage the inside and outside trim of my door and he put a rip mark into the dash. I believe it was a grab and run cause I also got a system in the trunk thatthe prickdidnt even touch it. He did steal everything out of my cupholder which had nothing I cared about but my buddies wallet was in there and his umemployment debit card. Called the police and to no surprise he was absolutely no help what so ever and this is the third time that one of my cars have been broken into in the 6 years ive been driving. There is one funny thing out of this whole situation.....the cd player didnt even work. I've been listening to the radio for about 9 months now HAHA. I hope the crackhead sells it to a drug dealer and gets his *** whooped or worse. Still ****ing pissed off though. Everything is getting fixed and I should have a window put in today but paying 250 deductable is aggrovating. I hope I get my hands on this bastard soon I'll wring his ****ing neck BTW I do have a car alarm, might upgrade to a two way now. Taken with a camera phone so not a high quality pic,

Name:  window.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  57.7 KB

Old 06-19-2007, 05:58 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: F'ing Thieves

That sux0rs. Is the window just basically broken and folded down inside your car but the tint is holding all the pieces together?

Old 06-19-2007, 06:00 AM

Yep its out of my car now just got some plastic liner on it so water doesn't get in it.

Old 06-19-2007, 09:46 AM
HCF Member

Very crappy

Old 06-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Recognized HCF Member

dang that sucks!!!!!!!

hopefully they cut the S*** outta hier hands!!!

but thiers another reason why tint is GREAT otherwise thier would be glass everywhere realy bad...

i had some crack head pull some crap like that wanting to fight before in my old 84towncar... he had to punch my window twice to bust it and then my tint held it firm... took him 3-4more hits with his bare fist before the tint tore and the window fell down. LMFAO it was nuts then.. but now that i look back at it i just laugh cause i know his hands HAVE to cut up preaty bad if not his hand broken.LOL

try to think about it in a positive way...

BUT anyways... did he even bust up your center dash? look slike he just riped the radio itself out....
and ya say ya have a alarm... did it go off? and if it didnt which it probably didnt if he didnt open the door... get a glass breakage sensor.....

Old 06-21-2007, 04:59 AM

Update: Got a new window in and I'm getting it tinted next monday. Also talked to the electronics adjuster on getting a new cd player and he tried to push some cheap *** cd players on me. Going to try to just get them to write me a check instead.

He didnt break it but when he pulled it out but it put this quarter inch rip above it in the dash. I believe the alarm did go off cause when I turned it off it turned off real weird. It honked like 4 or 5 times in a row when its supposed to honk twice. I'll definitely consider a glass break sensor when I upgrade the alarm.

Old 06-21-2007, 06:10 AM
Recognized HCF Member

ya when the alarm beeps more than twice that tells you that the alarm has gone off...

Old 06-21-2007, 07:35 PM

well i can give u a tip that might keep your next headunit in the car. I see you have the silver holder that it just slides in and can slide right out. what you do is take the whole center part out with all a/c controls and then remove the ac controls and then you can screw the headunit right to the bracket that holds the unit in. I had that done and my car got broken into (i didn't even have the plastic part in my car i was working on it) and they still couldn't get it out. It is a lil pain in the but to do all the extra work but if it keeps your headunit in the car it might be worth it.. I belive the way i am telling you to do it is how the factory head unit was in there.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:53 PM

ya man thats some sh.. i bought my buddy a full system for his car 1500$$ and the subs and amp got stolen after a busted window... which was 300 for sub and 375 for amp pretty ishy and i felt stupid cuz we ended up buying new subs and amp from pawn for 220 for both and they sounded better than what was in there.. but ya bro pretty ishy hope you get it all done and set up bro

Old 06-21-2007, 08:42 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya rule of thumb... if its a PITA to instal securly.... its a PITA to remove for the theif! and when it comes to a theif... SECONDS COUNT!!!!!

Quick Reply: F'ing Thieves