Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Honda day meet cruse crash...

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 05:57 PM
HCF Member
Default Honda day meet cruse crash...

A hondaday meet going down when a nice rx7 is pulled over and gets smashed hard by some person driving by..he gets PISSED. I would be to though..

http://www.break.com/index/honda-day-accident.html

Old 09-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Snail'n Admin
Default RE: Honda day meet cruse crash...

omg, id cry. and that guy with the camera was makin me mad toward the end, but yea, there was no reason for that guy to bein goin that fast. Also, whats teh deal with the engine revs, completely unnecessary

Old 09-08-2007, 08:21 PM
HCF Member

I can understand being mad that but that guy there had abosluttely no self control neither did the kid for that matter. But really when you get in an accident like that even if it was not your fault the worst thing you can do is overreact, simply call the police get the insurance information. But nonetheless I can understand why he was mad but he talked his car up like it was like one of a kind yeah nice Rx-7's are getting hard to find but its not like its a ferarri Enzo.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:30 PM

Haha man I dunno about you guys but I don't care what car I had if some dip**** kid came flying down the street while I was OBVIOUSLY stopped (the dudes tail lights were on and everything he wasn't even in park) I'd be HEATED. It doesn't matter if the RX-7's aren't rare or anything I probably would've said the same thing just to make the kid feel even more stupid. Plus that kid not only hit the RX-7 but made the RX-7 hit the guy in front of him too.. damn.. big mess up there. Since it was a Town Car it was probably like his grandparents car too or something.

You also gotta take into account that a lot of times with **** like that, especially a wreck that bad, insurance companies will probably just total the car out instead of paying for it to be fixed. If you're really attached to the car that REALLY sucks. Yeah I would've been hella pissed.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:41 PM
HCF Member

Damn, that would suck. However, the guy that was yelling really should learn to keep his cool. I have seen **** get OUT OF HAND after wrecks back in my home town. LOL

Old 09-08-2007, 09:56 PM
June 2010 ROTM

Damnnn.... ...That sucks!! When Tokyo Drift came out I really wanted to buy a 93 RX-7 and get the Veilside widebody kit. But the car was IMPOSSIBLE to find and the kit was $11,000. Yeah that much just for the kit.
Like this:

Either way, that car has a rotary engine, which is efficient, but it needs to be rebuilt around every 80k

Old 09-09-2007, 12:57 AM
HCF Member

I dunno, I'd be pretty pissed... the towncar was going too damn fast. It was an accident that could easily have been avoided. I've been rear ended like that before, NOBODY who saw it stopped.

Old 09-09-2007, 01:43 AM
Recognized HCF Member

hell i know id be pissed as well! expetialy at a complete stop in traffic and then get slamed that hard!
towncar was probably trying to look cool for all the hondas.... very sad!

Old 09-09-2007, 05:27 AM
HCF Member

I hate how the camera man kept saying "you man i got the whole sh*t on camera man..." every 3 seconds.

Old 09-09-2007, 05:45 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: gin0o0o

I hate how the camera man kept saying "you man i got the whole sh*t on camera man..." every 3 seconds.
yeah, um the camera man is from my great state of NY so everything GANGSTA and N!GGA so go figure.....i was at E-town for Honda day but i didnt see that happen....it was all over new york based honda forums.

Quick Reply: Honda day meet cruse crash...