Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

My firts youtube vid!! Exhaust clip!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 11:49 AM
HCF Member
Default My firts youtube vid!! Exhaust clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQOoSmV1mWI

Old 03-04-2009, 01:00 PM
HCF Member

Just like every other video on youtube so that is a success.

But umm, your exhaust sounds like my car, and my downpipe (between cat and cat-back on d16y7) is broken in 2 =P.

And also similar to when my flange between the downpipe and cat back broke.

man that downpipe is ****, I cannot wait to replace it (which will be soon >.<)

Old 03-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Default exhaust

So what did you hang?

Old 03-04-2009, 02:32 PM
HCF Member

well, my cat is built into my headers, and i dont think anything is borken or i have a leak in that area. You think i have a problem tho? Its not as loud as the vid sounds and im in my garage, i which it is louder. i have planes to get a cat back and megan headers, and aftermarket cat so its louder. but im getting new rims firts.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:54 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by enigma34
well, my cat is built into my headers, and i dont think anything is borken or i have a leak in that area. You think i have a problem tho? Its not as loud as the vid sounds and im in my garage, i which it is louder. i have planes to get a cat back and megan headers, and aftermarket cat so its louder. but im getting new rims firts.
No, I am sure it is fine.

But what I am trying to get at is to me, personally, it is too loud and obnoxious. My exhaust sounds that loud because effectively it is all exiting right after the cat (which is also built into my header) and bypassing my resonator, piping and muffler.

if you like it, more power to you!

Old 03-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Banned

was that the trailer for the new fast and furious ?????????

Old 03-05-2009, 11:42 AM
HCF Member

Congrats on your first video, hope you get some hits.

Old 03-05-2009, 02:41 PM
HCF Member

I dont know.........somthing about it sounds a little off to me.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:01 AM

May be a little too loud in the garage for the camera/camcorder you used as whenever gas was applied, the sound became distorted. Also, not enough lighting in the garage when looking at your motor. All I saw was a shiny intake, shiny strut bar, yellow wires and a red tube.

But who am I to say anything, I don't even have one Youtube video of my car! I think I just figured out what I am going to do this weekend.

BTW, I'm lovin' that tow hook. I have always thought they look nice.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:41 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99
May be a little too loud in the garage for the camera/camcorder you used as whenever gas was applied, the sound became distorted. Also, not enough lighting in the garage when looking at your motor. All I saw was a shiny intake, shiny strut bar, yellow wires and a red tube.

But who am I to say anything, I don't even have one Youtube video of my car! I think I just figured out what I am going to do this weekend.

BTW, I'm lovin' that tow hook. I have always thought they look nice.

ya its some cheap polarid cam my lil brother got for x-mas. I cable i got for my gps fit the cam, and i was realy borde... Maby the seafoam made it sound diffrent.

here is another lame vid i posted...Im home all day as im unemployed, but im getting hired back in 2 week's!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6pwaPOMIAI

Quick Reply: My firts youtube vid!! Exhaust clip!