Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

NEW PICS FROM LAST WEEKS CAR SHOW

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 05:58 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: NEW PICS FROM LAST WEEKS CAR SHOW

walmart items FTL. lol. yes, most of them are illegal.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:12 AM

ok im a newbie here so yea i may have took your words wrong i apolize but i got the feelin you was dissin my car i dont like that crap also about the size of the pics im stilll learning wat i can use on here and cant and its a pain to upload the pics to photobucket just resave them and upload them here and yes you can get a ticket for the neons thats why they are on 3 hidden switches ill leave that for you to guess where they are at AND ONE LAST THOUGHT TO ej6buddy next time you leave a comment on some one how bout making it so they know if your complimenting them or not

why come out of all the forums i visit this is the only one where ppl feel they have to talk junk about others cars and some do this when they dont even have pics of there cars posted i mean if you cant post pics of your car no matter what shape its in how can you talk crap about someones elses car and some of us out here work 40+ hours a week and are doing our on work to our own cars and dont have mommy and daddys bank account to mooch off of like a spoilt little rich brat .TO those like me who buy there own and work on there own i give you props

Old 08-11-2007, 08:44 AM
Super Cereal Admin

ORIGINAL: BAKnBLACK
why come out of all the forums i visit this is the only one where ppl feel they have to talk junk about others cars and some do this when they dont even have pics of there cars posted i mean if you cant post pics of your car no matter what shape its in how can you talk crap about someones elses car and some of us out here work 40+ hours a week and are doing our on work to our own cars and dont have mommy and daddys bank account to mooch off of like a spoilt little rich brat .TO those like me who buy there own and work on there own i give you props
apparently someone's never been to Honda Tech lol

(and for the record, most of us work 40+ hours a week and buy our own ish.)

Oh, and since you were showing off your car, I might as well comment on that since there's only been like 3 posts about it in this thread lol: I like it, but I think you're probably going to get tired of the blue interior in the future... trust me, I used to have a blue interior. It looks good until you have to look at it every day for a few years... then you starts wondering why you did it in the first place. Or maybe that was just me. Anyway, when are you getting that front bumper of yours painted?

Oh, and the cops dont' have to find a switch for the neons; they have to see them on in order to pull you over. I've gotten caught for underlights before, so trust me on this. I dont' think most cops will reallycare aboutneonsthough.. I got off with a warning.

Old 08-11-2007, 10:19 AM

dude i like your style nice calm cool and to the point and about my neons i have them so they are not on when i drive them cops around here are real a**holes as for gettin the front bumper painted im waitin till i get my rear bumper spoiler and hood to do it all at once about the blue ill jus change it out when i get tired of it but thanks for the tip and yea MOST of us do work 40+ weeks but there are still a few bank account babies around here look forward to hearing more from ya ttyl ok

Old 08-11-2007, 11:35 AM
HCF Member

where i live, modded cars are pulled over every single day precautionarily without reason: the cops just can't wait to catch somebody with an illegal part or whatnot

Old 08-11-2007, 12:07 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: BAKnBLACK

dude i like your style nice calm cool and to the point and about my neons i have them so they are not on when i drive them cops around here are real a**holes as for gettin the front bumper painted im waitin till i get my rear bumper spoiler and hood to do it all at once about the blue ill jus change it out when i get tired of it but thanks for the tip and yea MOST of us do work 40+ weeks but there are still a few bank account babies around here look forward to hearing more from ya ttyl ok
lol, b/c he's the only one that's commented on your car. and don't be pissed off at all of the so called "bank account babies", don't be mad just because there are people that are more fortunate than yourself, life is tough, who cares.

Old 08-11-2007, 01:55 PM
Recognized HCF Member

well first off i would definatly HIDE the neon bulbs...... all the way around....... find a beter spot or some black tape over the part with the bulb visable from the front.....
and for the rear simply get any decent liscence plate cover to put OVER the rear neon...
but PERSONALY id remove them all.... ive delt with WAY to many problems with neon liscence plates! i got pulled over at least once a week when i had them on my vehicles! cops bigest problems with them is they cannt see the colors of your plate stickers so they are not sure if they are expied or not cause they just look the color of the neon.. so they just pull you over to preaty much hurase you about it..

and for under the hood PERSONALY..... way to much blue wire loom for my style..... ill stick to black on black for me...
but again its just my PERSONAL opinion.................

but i know what ya mean about working 40hours a week with little pay.... i know im in that boat myself.... but credit cards and saving up cash and then tax check helps ALOT!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-11-2007, 03:14 PM
HCF Member

well, i guess that means i will take the initiative then. first off, it was a joke, so really, you need to lay off the attitude. i wasn't refferring to your car, i refferred to the size of the pictures, ***. if i was going to disrespect you, i would have said how i felt, which is that i think your car looks like utter ****. it looks like you pieced it together out of 5 different cars. but no, i WAS respectful until you started your little hissy fit. so next time, don't be so quick to jump the gun when someone says something (or rather types it) and btw, this is the internet if you haven't noticed, you don't have to always get your panties in a bunch every time some one posts something. it is up to your disgressionto post pictures of your car. the least you could have done was properly post the photos for everyone to see.
HAHAHAHA ej6buddy you make this website fun!!

Old 08-11-2007, 04:59 PM
HCF Member

i'm glad someone enjoyed the show, lol

Old 08-11-2007, 05:22 PM
HCF Member

You post a pic of your ride for comments. Someone comments and you get all upset. In my opinion people here are holding back on comments as will I for the most part. I respect all cars since it should be a personal expression. Its yours, you pay for it so do it how you want it done. Who cares what others think about it. That being said I hate neon lighting, items bought from autozone like neon muffler tips, painted interiors using flat colors, engine bays with too much color and overly aggressive bodykits... especially ones that arent painted. Just my opinion. Id post up my current cars but they arent Civics, let alone even Hondas.

I build cars to perform not to look all crazy. Each person has their own style and everyone should accept that. This is one of the nicest Civic forums on the internet. Post up pics somewhere else and you'll come back here looking for a shoulder to cry on.

Also, where does this "Daddy's Money" stuff come from anyways? This is a forum for Honda Civics... its like the cheapest most common 1st time car there is. Nobody is here showing off their new BMWs and Hummers. Quit instigating forum fights...

Quick Reply: NEW PICS FROM LAST WEEKS CAR SHOW