Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

pics of my car and engine

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 11:12 AM
Default RE: pics of my car and engine

ORIGINAL: Marty

ORIGINAL: SovXietday

As for being jealous, please. After all of this money you've spent you'll still be slower than my car as it sits now.
If that K20 goes in that car I would not be to sure about that statement
Stock K20s don't trap in the 100s, especially in that car. But it doesn't really matter, because I can beat a D17.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:29 AM
HCF Member

ok

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...953f8a7529.htm

can your car do that to a evo? that is bolt ons and a tune and the 7th gen is heavier but not by much

Old 02-20-2007, 12:29 PM

Marty...

An EG hatch without back seats is a little bit more than "slightly" lighter than an 03 EX coupe. I've never gotten the chance to run an Evo, but a friend of mine does have a K20 EK hatch, full bolt ons. 50-120 was a full car for me, and you can go back and read my story about what I did to the RSX-S a few months ago. I haven't run anything at all since I put the new gears and LSD in either.

This thread isn't about my car, especially since my real setup is still in the making and hasn't produced any numbers at all. Just like he doesn't have his engine yet, even though I'm sure he has a receipt he could show all of us. [&:]

Old 02-20-2007, 01:28 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: WhiteRabbit1021

ORIGINAL: ProjectGSR

Moog, your asian? or are you just a wannabe
He lived in Japan, he's a wannabe.
I was born and raised in japan! I'm white though. My preschool and elementary was in japan, middle school in USA, high school until my senior year again in Japanand eventuallygraduated from an american high school in portland, or. Then college in Idaho and Utah... been living in america since I got married a while back right when I was getting out of college. Not really a wannabe because I am glad I am not little and asian!

Old 02-20-2007, 10:16 PM
HCF Member

well im glad everyone is soo concerned about me

Old 02-20-2007, 10:22 PM
mxs
HCF Member

it's only because you don't seem to have a concrete plan

Old 02-20-2007, 10:28 PM
HCF Member

Its because he claims to be investing lots of money, as a student, on one of honda's best engines when he doesn't know much about cars as is demonstrated by the shifting things. I'm not trying to be rude, but that's why so many people don't believe you. All you have to do is post a picture of you by the car and new engine and you can shut everyone up.

Old 02-20-2007, 10:38 PM
HCF Member

why dont you all just disregard this thread completely. you all KNOW you're not gunna see pics of this kids car and engine. he's winning the battle because even tho he's bs'ing all of us.. you're all still concerned about it and you all check this thread regularly. just let it go and worry about your next mod instead of this punk's.

Old 02-21-2007, 01:13 AM
HCF Member

yea well how about this...when i post up pics...everyone who doubted me delete their profiles...and NEVER come back...how about that...and if im wrong and lieng like u say i am...i will let myself be deleted....deal?..if no deal then shut the hell up and stop hateing and then jsut close this thread

Old 02-21-2007, 02:24 AM

You have no credibility, no one likes a liar on this forum. But if your serious go to civicforums.com they've got a lot of people that have done k20 swaps on 7th gens.

Quick Reply: pics of my car and engine