Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

SCCA Solo Nationals Pictures.

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Default SCCA Solo Nationals Pictures.

Here some shots taken from www.gotcone.com of this year's SCCA Solo(autox) Nation event. Best of the best are at this event with some very amazing cars.

trailer full of karting stuff

And last but not least, my friend and sponsor Brian Karwan of Karcepts(www.karcepts.com) in his SMF Civic Hatch. His first National event and he came back a National Champion winning his class of SMF!

Old 09-12-2010, 03:21 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

Awesome pics. The white Evo who won STU is from the Indy area. I've seen the black XP Evo in person and it is pretty awesome. It was at the Great Lakes Divisional in Peru.

Did you go? I plan to make this event in a year or two.

Old 09-12-2010, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyAddict14
Awesome pics. The white Evo who won STU is from the Indy area. I've seen the black XP Evo in person and it is pretty awesome. It was at the Great Lakes Divisional in Peru.

Did you go? I plan to make this event in a year or two.
Na I didn't go. I probably wont be able to make a Nationals event for another 3 years due to school and whatnot. Until then I'll stick to w/e ProSolo and Divisional comes my way.

Since this is a Civic forum, here some civics from the event.

Last edited by civicexracer; 09-12-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:33 PM
HCF Member

Sweet thanks for sharing!! I know the guy with that green Porshe. It's a beast

Haha ALL the Civics have "TireRack" on the windshield.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Superfly
Sweet thanks for sharing!! I know the guy with that green Porshe. It's a beast

Haha ALL the Civics have "TireRack" on the windshield.
Actually every car pictured and running at the event has "TireRack" on them someplace. TireRack is the main sponsor for the event so it's actually mandatory to have the decal somewhere on your vehicle. If you don't, you don't get to win anything if you place well(they might not even count you times? not 100% sure). One of the reasons I have TireRack on my windshield is because of the NorthEast Divisional and ProSolo I did in my region. That, and I just really do love TireRack and their excellent service.

Old 09-13-2010, 06:07 PM
HCF Member

Some of those cars just look so ridiculous with those huge wings, but its acceptable because they are actually there for a purpose.

I plan on getting into AutoX as soon as I get done with school. I have to work weekends since I have to go to school during the week, so that leaves no room for events

Old 09-13-2010, 08:21 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by civicexracer
Actually every car pictured and running at the event has "TireRack" on them someplace. TireRack is the main sponsor for the event so it's actually mandatory to have the decal somewhere on your vehicle. If you don't, you don't get to win anything if you place well(they might not even count you times? not 100% sure). One of the reasons I have TireRack on my windshield is because of the NorthEast Divisional and ProSolo I did in my region. That, and I just really do love TireRack and their excellent service.
Ah ok that makes sense. I figured there was a definite reason everyone had one.