Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

For Teh Lolz

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Chubby Chaser

hey wait why is it that super is the only person on dontoh's friends list......lol
dontoh be nice to your only friend

Old 02-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

its a good song.. ill give it that... he has a snoop dog style

but mine was for teh lolz, so bash away! kthx

edit: cause i was always cool with him till he started talkin shizznits

Last edited by supersize; 02-02-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:06 PM
HCF Member

well i thought that your song was pretty funny.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

well thank you kind sir

Old 02-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Chubby Chaser

here is a good song ....lol
colt ford- mud diggers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSzhwyBYqYY

Old 02-03-2010, 03:29 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by PunisherInOKC
I fail because I don't know where a little **** ant registered first? Yeah, Ok.

And your little reply has nothing to do with the price of tea in China.
No one likes you there, no one likes you here. All you do is run your mouth and act like a know it all. You have contributed absolutely nothing to this forum or to any of its members. Same can be said at HT. We could remove all of your posts from this forum, and nothing of value will have been lost.

Not an edit: I hate you Dontoh. You are one of the people that give Honda drivers a bad name.
no, not because you didn't know where i registered first, i wouldn't expect that. but because you "act like you knew" much like you said i do. i definitely don't act like i know it or, cuz if i didn't i probably wouldn't have registered to have questions answered in the first place. i do what i can to help members out with the little knowledge i know about cars and more specifically, civics. i'm new but i'm learning, and frankly, this site (and ht) are my only sources as of now.. its fine that you hate me, i'm not really looking for a friendship but i def dont think i give honda drivers a bad name

Originally Posted by supersize
dont u know not to get smart with punisher.. i feel sorry for yew!
it's an online forum, i'm not gunna get beat up. gimme a break

edit: cause i was always cool with him till he started talkin shizznits
naw, i tried easing the tension over on ht cuz you were gettin bashed on pretty bad, but you flipped **** cuz i guess you were in a bad mood and went ahead and brought up the whole "no plates no license or registration" thing

Last edited by Dontoh; 02-03-2010 at 03:33 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

Originally Posted by Dontoh

naw, i tried easing the tension over on ht cuz you were gettin bashed on pretty bad, but you flipped **** cuz i guess you were in a bad mood and went ahead and brought up the whole "no plates no license or registration" thing
thats because i goto honda tech to argue and stir up a fight.. and thats about it haha. i start gettin nasty with everybody

dontoh, have you ever heard of boostedbby24

Old 02-03-2010, 10:54 AM
HCF Member

^naw i haven't, why?

and why do you like to stir up trouble lol? if i did that i'd just get frustrated then angry = no fun

Old 02-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

^naw i haven't, why?
exactly.. thats because he talked **** to punisher.. never seen again.. you next?

and why do you like to stir up trouble lol? if i did that i'd just get frustrated then angry = no fun
because i think its funny. people come and talk **** and then they start arguing with each other and forget about me.. then i sit back and watch.. they are my puppets and i am their master.. bwahhahahaha

Old 02-03-2010, 11:15 AM
HCF Member

exactly.. thats because he talked **** to punisher.. never seen again.. you next?
i'm not sitting here and insulting him or calling him names and stuff. i'm defending myself, and if there's something wrong with defending yourself then i don't belong here anyway. you really worry me when you talk like that "you next?", like we're talking about life or death.. it's a forum, yes i enjoy reading posts, yes i've learned a lot, but in the end it's still a forum. i think ya need to get out a bit more bro lol

because i think its funny. people come and talk **** and then they start arguing with each other and forget about me.. then i sit back and watch.. they are my puppets and i am their master.. bwahhahahaha
lil pathetic, sorry

Quick Reply: For Teh Lolz