Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

For those who has toddlers

Old 12-22-2006, 06:45 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: For those who has toddlers

Thank you Marnie. And I must say, I'mdiggin the new sig,very creative

Misha, my tone in that statement came from my natural instinct to care and worry about the child's safety. I absolutely love children, and it honestly pains me inside to see a childget such misdirection. I don't care what you say, if a two year old girl fell from a kitchen counter onto a tile floor, she's going to go get hurt.

Exploring is one thing, butsaying it's "okay" to get intoanything and everything (especially in a kitchen filled with sharp objects and poisons) is not good parenting. This would be a much better video if they were outside, at a playground or something like that. Hell, as a kid I climbed all the time. Once when my mom wasn't looking, I climbed all the way to the top of the pine tree in our backyard. I was "exploring" but if I'd fallen, it almost definitely would have been tragic.

Everyone has different views on "good parenting," but if you can honestly deny the things I've said in the previous paragraph, you are about as ignorant as they come...

I'll unlock the thread for now, but keep it Civil, everyone. The second it goes off track again I'll just delete the whole damn thing.

Old 12-22-2006, 11:40 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: For those who has toddlers

I'm really glad to hear this was just my English
As for the parenting practices - yeah, absolutely, everybody has his/her own. It would be REALLY boring otherwise. And more, those practicies are changing over time, because I did bring up my older kid differently than I do this now with my youngsters... I am not going to argue over this, it's just not the rightforumfor this