Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Twin Loop Is Here!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 03:50 PM
HCF Member
Default Twin Loop Is Here!

Just got it today, heres some pics....its goin on 2morrow at 3....

Old 03-12-2007, 04:09 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Twin Loop Is Here!

bear with me here.
Is that muffler a performance piece as in reduced back pressure or does it have a unique sound or resonance characteristics? I was wondering about the design. Sure is nice looking. I'm a sucker for chrome accessories and performance exhaust. Good luck with the install

SMOKEM

Old 03-12-2007, 04:16 PM
HCF Member

lol well i unfortunatly cant answer all those Q's cuz i dno myself lol Basically from what ive heard, it gets the same deep tone as one of the mufflers with the huge 4.5 inch tip, except its not as loud, street legal and the tip isnt so damn big lol Im gonna put up the before and after vids with sound so you can hear it 4 urself, hopefully its what im aiming for.......if not, at least it does look niice.lol i think some ppl on here have gone into deep discussion about the pressure thing, mayb someone will follow up on this?

Old 03-12-2007, 08:15 PM
HCF Member

Are you having it welded on to stock piping or having custom piping?

Only reason I ask is because the muffler is pretty heavy and if it doesn't have good support on the stock piping, thestock piping could possibly crack. I learned that the hard way. After that happened I had custom piping made.

The sound on them is awesome though, I plan on getting a new sound clip of my car wednesday or thursday, and will post it up for everyone to hear. Can't wait to hear yours though. Also, what brand is it made by?

Old 03-12-2007, 08:22 PM
HCF Member

Lets hear this

Old 03-12-2007, 08:29 PM
HCF Member

Ive been real curious to hear some before and after clips. Cant wait!

Old 03-12-2007, 08:41 PM
HCF Member

well as of right now its going on stock piping.....funds aren't plentiful, but i needed to replace the stock muffler cuz its got some cracks and sounds like sh!!t.......hopefully it will stay on there pretty securly for the time being, lol u got my worried now!!! Its a Mugen replica, i really wanted a netami but it seems as if they have either discontinued them or there is a mass shortage or something im not sure.......i was then gonna go with OBX because of the brand name, but people say that one sounds like a$$, so i just went with this one. The quality of it looks really good, nicely welded and its legit stainless steel, so hopefully it was a good buy. I am really excited myself, i was really hopin to get it done today but the place was swamped...does anyone kno what mida will charge for the weld? Im a little worried the guy is gonna charge me for the whole hour even tohugh it wont take him that long, and thats 80$ ....amyb ill give em a call 2morrow lol

Old 03-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Recognized HCF Member

DITO.... LETS GET DEM VIDEOS BEFORE AND AFTER

tho with the piping just be sure your mufflers braced up with some of its own hangers... id say 2 front and then towards rear... should be fine...

Old 03-12-2007, 08:48 PM
HCF Member

can't wait to hear what it sounds like man

Old 03-12-2007, 08:57 PM
HCF Member

Looks awesome. I had looked at those for the civic.

Quick Reply: Twin Loop Is Here!