PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1996 Civic Hatchback-tons aftermarket parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Zac
Default 1996 Civic Hatchback-tons aftermarket parts

THIS CAR DOES NOT HAVE AN ENGINE OR ANY ENGINE COMPONENTS-- engine bay was wiped clean.
We purchased this car fall of 2005. We had intentions of putting an engine in it and getting it up and running. We've realized that the time to do this is not in our reach... neither is the money.
It is ready for a swap!! =)

Here are some pictures.

This car comes with SEVERAL aftermarket parts:
-1996-2000 JDM SI-R Civic Manual Gauge cluster w/ JDM carbon fiber overlay-- very rare -$250 shipped

-17" Falken Torque 5 Gunmetal w/ 17" Falken Azenis 205/40 - $400 + shipping / prices negotiable
Name:  41_1_b.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  27.5 KB

-Air Ride Technologies Air Bags ONLY (no air tank, valves, air hose, etc.) -$600- / price negotiable

-TWO White Dual Needle Viair Air Ride Gauges -$30 shipped

-B&M Short Shifter (used) -$35 shipped

-Ichibahn Shifter-- black leather w/ red stitching (brand new) -$20 shipped

-Civic JDM Black leather w/ red stitching shift boot (brand new) -$25 shipped

-Cervinis Sniper Cowl Hood - $200 + shipping

-Buddy Club Fiberglass Rear Bumper - $130 shipped

-Aerogear Battle Series Fiberglass Front Bumper (brand new) -$80 + shipping

-Buddy Club side skirts (brand new) -$100 shipped

-Bomex Mirrors -$90 shipped

-Eagle Eyes- Clear headlights (brand new) -$70 shipped

-Magnaflow cat-back exhaust (brand new) -$300 shipped

-Momo Civic Steering Wheel Hub-- BRAND NEW-- $50

-ALSO, One Gallon of Dupont Nason paint-- never used-- color is Absolutely Super Red (Lexus color) -$100

- One full gallon of Dupont Chroma Boyd Coddington red automotive paint- $200

-Sparco Chrome locking gas door- $80

I ship through DHL so all shipping prices should be rather cheap. If you're interested in something, but you're worried about shipping-- don't be-- shipping usually ranges from 10-30... usually never over that.

All prices can be discussed and some may be negotiable.

***All these parts can be included with the car or the car can be returned to stock (excluding headlights) and all the parts can be sold seperately.***

This car has a New Jersey CLEAR title. It has mild left quarter panel damage and the door skin has been replaced and was welded too high up (not by us), so it may also need to be replaced. The car also needs two front bucket seats and gauge trim and a steering wheel. It does not have safety air bags. It does come with an aftermarket Momo hub-- ready for an aftermarket steering wheel (if u choose to buy it). It comes with drilled/slotted rotors. The car is silver in color and will also come with stock steelies-- which have awesome tread. The mileage on the body is around 160k.

The whole car is for sale and still has a blue book of over 4k (but that's with an engine). Most of this stuff is brand new and the stuff that isn't brand new is almost new/exc. condition. The stuff that is new has never even been installed on a car before. I will be cutting some good deals on this stuff because I need to get rid of it.

When inquiring about this car, please specify whether or not you'd like the aftermarket parts to be included. If you want some and not others, please specify which ones you'd like.

I don't know what to ask for this car. I'm sorry. If you want the whole car, simply e-mail me and we will try to work something out.
I am located in McDowell, Ky-- zip code 41647. You will be responsible for picking this car up-- I will ship most parts, but not the car.

Please, e-mail me at samistumbo@yahoo.com or matrix_racing@hotmail.com . This car needs to go asap, so only serious offers please.

All aftermarket parts can be sold seperately, so if you see anything you're interested in, just ask.

Also, I'm verified paypal user 20+. My paypal is astumbo1@bellsouth.net AND I have an ebay feedback of 137 100% positive.. my ebay users name is a_stumbo, so I'm not here just to rip someone off. You can actually view almost everything I've bought on there and see that it's legit. I can list anything you would like to buy on there w/ a buy it now, so your purchase could be secure.

Thanks for viewing!

Old 01-27-2006, 11:33 PM
mxs
HCF Member
Default RE: 1996 Civic Hatchback-tons aftermarket parts

Wow, lots of stuff here! I think someone was just looking for those mirrors.

Please take a look at the classified rules -- you need to have prices (you can say "or best offer") or this thread will be locked down. Good luck with the sales!

Old 01-28-2006, 12:14 AM
Zac

ORIGINAL: mxs

Wow, lots of stuff here! I think someone was just looking for those mirrors.

Please take a look at the classified rules -- you need to have prices (you can say "or best offer") or this thread will be locked down. Good luck with the sales!
Thanks for the warning!! I'm new here and still learning the rules. Prices have been listed!

Old 01-28-2006, 12:17 AM
mxs
HCF Member

Cool, thanks for the quick response

Old 01-28-2006, 12:23 AM
HCF Member

So from what I can make of it. You want around $2,500 for everything or are try to part it out.

Old 01-28-2006, 12:35 AM
Zac

ORIGINAL: Cutt

So from what I can make of it. You want around $2,500 for everything or are try to part it out.
Sorry, I added two more items just now-- all the parts would be $2,650. I can sell everything together. I can part stuff out. It doesn't matter. If one wanted the car along with all the parts, I would say it would be around $3,550.

Old 01-28-2006, 08:03 AM

anyway I can get a pic of that red paint? Is a gallon enough if I want to have my car sprayed that color?

Old 01-28-2006, 03:42 PM
Zac

ORIGINAL: CiViCwItAsWaP

anyway I can get a pic of that red paint? Is a gallon enough if I want to have my car sprayed that color?
I couldn't get a very good picture w/ my digital camera, so I posted a picture of a car painted that color. The paint will reduce some. We recently painted a cavalier with a gallon of Dupont (engine bay, door jams, under the hood, etc.) and we still had enough to paint two more bumpers and a few other things. A gallon should be enough.

Old 01-28-2006, 10:22 PM

i didn't notice a price for the car itself?

Old 01-29-2006, 10:45 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

pm sent

Quick Reply: 1996 Civic Hatchback-tons aftermarket parts