PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

civic for parts..92-95

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 12:31 AM
HCF Member
Default civic for parts..92-95

[IMG]I am parting out my 93 honda civic dx coupe it has major front end damage, passenger side damage and minor drivers side damage.
i am located in mayport pa.. 16240 most large parts will have to be picked up... or met half way at least.. unless you want to fork out alot for shipping.. but with in 10-500 miles i will meet you somewhere...

once parted ill sell the shell unless someone wants it now...

pictures will be general right now untill my digicam gets fixed.. i snapped the lense today.. but ill go get a disposable tomorrow... soo i can take pics of whatever anyone wants me too then...

the engine is a d16z6 with an auto tranny... somewhere around 70k starts fine.. i think the firing may be a lil messed up.. but i know it doesnt idle steady... kinda goes erm erm erm erm then after a few seconds it idles fine... full swap.. just needs radiator, drivers side mount, tranny.. has 4-2-1 race header that will be included...needs a new oil pan gasket also to be included... good strong engine was just swapped in late 04... i didnt do it.. the guy before me did... and he had it dun professionally. please make offer on this...

my racing seats Name:  racingseats.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  42.6 KB
they are evo racing seats ... the company.. is evo... i believe they were 475 brand new when bought summer 04.. i will let them go for around 600 as a pair... you must also pay shipping... i think from hear to cali its only like 150... but thats just a guess from ups.. the price could increase when they get boxed and such
Type R auto shift ****.. was chrome but is now a flat metal cause it was chipping.. $5
Blue shift boot $5
Carbon Fiber Ebrake handle.._if i can get it off_ $8
Random Interior pieces.. drivers side is all tan.. passengers side is white with blue ... the white glows in the dark.. no passenger door panel... i did the paint myself..no chipping or peeling.. range of $5-$20
3rd brake light...white with honda H in blue... free hand.. chipping... $10
Rear Seats... somewhat dirty.. i think theres a few cig burns in the bench seat.. $30 obo.
pioneer rear 6x9s... decent sound not very loud though... $20 a piece...
Sony 5 1/4 speakers.. set of 4..if i can find the other one... brand new used for 2 weeks in my old acclaim.. took them out and put in house... kept in good condition..look brand new.. $15 dollars a piece.. will find pics asap..
Euro Gauges from my dash.. odo. has 143k on it..blue back light $40 Name:  gaugepod.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  35.9 KB

i have 3 sets of tail lights..
round depo carbon fiber-$70Name:  temp_50556.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  4.8 KB
oval euro carbon fiber- $70Name:  ovaltails.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  7.8 KB
stock tails...$50 obo
Front headlight clear corners- they are both in great shape no damage seen as of right now made with a metal backing... soo they arent cheap plastic ones that will break easy... $20
Passenger side Headlight- no damage visible from front will take off and check though.. $20
2 Blue honda emblems.. ones on the hood.. cracked i think.. and the other was in the car on the headliner... $5 each
Newer Black Trunk with slight holes in top from stupid kid before me putting on airfoils make offer...
Newer black rear bumper.. has slight melting around muffler outlet. make offer
APC intimidator series muffler Oval muffler shape with dual 2.5 outlet... doesnt produce ricey sound.. nice deep humm... kinda sounds like a ricer on v6 steriods.. 6 months used paid $160.. minor scratches 3 inch inlet.. $100
Bombz Muffler with insert silencer.. came with civic... $40 dollars i can try to get the stock pipe that fell off with it off..
theres another muffler its a smaller one with a 2.5 outlet..looks like a sentra sport muffler.. ill get info on that later...
passenger side fender has one minor dent in it where paint has started to chip.. could be hammered out... drivers side is curled on end.. could also be straightened got pushed back a bit closer to door soo it has a bend there also...

4 Motegi 17x 7.5 Ms-12s 4 or 5 lug pressumed from the 9 holes and lugs fitting in to both holes... correct me if im wrong... minor scrapes on one or 2.. wrapped in continental contactsport tires... z rated.. limited. to no life... 450.. local perfered... Name:  3.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  10.2 KB

2 efx amp wiring kits.. i know the ones for 800 watts and the other is for over 1000 ill get more details soon..
also have two unknown condition subwoofers generic brand $20 each

Brand new in box Power stop Cross drilled/slotted rotors.. just bought from summit
$120

Brand new in box.. AEM Performance Brake Pads Just bought..never touched..$55
Brand new Diablo Carbon fiber mirrors.. with led.. slk style$40Name:  DAMIRROR-SLR-CARBON-MT.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  26.3 KB
[/IMG]

feel free to pm me on any of this or other items you may want... any questions feel free to ask.. i will be negotiable.. but some items i have to stand on my price strong... but i will accept most reasonable offers... im struggling for money so please remember that when u are making an offer... you are helping to pay my college
once engine is out someone may buy shell.. and other suspension and what not
thanks...

Jonathan Wheeler
my_hidden_Romance@excite.com
Clarion Pa 16214 /Mayport Pa 16240

Old 02-15-2006, 03:07 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: civic for parts..92-95

how much for the speed sensor? you said it was an automatic right? i got to school in philly so im kinda in your area, but not really and shipping that would probably be less than picking it up. But let me know how much for it... or if you are willing to sell it even.

Old 02-15-2006, 03:37 PM
HCF Member

Check on how much that rear bumper cover would be shipped to 70777.

Old 02-15-2006, 04:33 PM
HCF Member

how much are you looking for for the motor no tranny

Old 02-15-2006, 06:39 PM
HCF Member

quick edit.. i have the stock seats also...

i pmed everyone on the info they asked soo just get back to me there.. if u didnt get a pm pm me and ill get you what u wanted

Old 02-15-2006, 06:53 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: my_hidden_romance

4 Motegi 17x 7.5 Ms-12s 4 or 5 lug pressumed from the 9 holes and lugs fitting in to both holes... correct me if im wrong... minor scrapes on one or 2.. wrapped in continental contactsport tires... z rated.. limited. to no life... 450.. local perfered...
that looks like a 4 lug universal pattern, 4x100 and 4x114.3 or whatever it is

Old 02-15-2006, 09:01 PM
HCF Member

its weird.. they fit on my friends eclipse which is a 5 lug...

Old 02-16-2006, 10:56 AM
HCF Member

sale the complete throttle body?

Old 02-16-2006, 05:07 PM
HCF Member

i suppose if u could come get it and get it off??

Old 02-19-2006, 11:18 PM

Have the steering rack?

Quick Reply: civic for parts..92-95