PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: '94 del Sol CR-VTEC

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 11:57 PM
Default FS: '94 del Sol CR-VTEC

it has come time for me to sell the del Sol. for those who don't know, this car is an absolute blast to drive. this car was originally a '94 del Sol VTEC, but it has become a del Sol CR-VTEC. before I sell it, I have a CF hood in lexington waiting to be picked up and put on and also a Civic Si front lip. the paint is not in the greatest shape and the left rear quarter panel has the typical Honda rust. however, the amount of money spent on this car greatly out weighs these things. mods are as follows:

84.5mm B20 block, LS crank and rods, ARP rod bolts, Wiseco 11.5:1 pistons, B16 head, Crower valve train, Crower 402 cams, Unorthodox cam gears, ACT 6-puck clutch, RC 440cc injectors, Hondata, custom 4-1 header, very custom 2.5" exhaust, PasswordJDM CF intake, GS-R oil pump, 1-piece black housing headlights, Omnipower coilovers, front and rear strut bars.

all engine work was done by a highly trusted shop. all exhaust work was done by Bluegrass Muffler. right now, I'm asking $7000 OBO and taking offers on trades. located in Louisville, KY and would prefer to sell or trade it out of state so I know I won't see it every day.

Old 09-27-2006, 02:07 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: FS: '94 del Sol CR-VTEC

any trades?

Old 09-27-2006, 10:10 AM
HCF Member

Anything in particular youre looking for trade wise?

Old 09-27-2006, 08:43 PM

I'm pretty much open to anything reasonable. the only offers I've gotten so far have been old DSMs, an old VW jetta, and low balling money figures. I don't have a problem trading for an older car, but it needs to be worth my while.

Old 09-28-2006, 02:20 PM
HCF Member

94 teggie.. with a blown clutch.. thats all that needs replaced.. it might even just be the flywheel

Old 09-28-2006, 04:03 PM

is it the integra in your avatar? what all is done to it? how many miles?

Old 09-28-2006, 04:49 PM
HCF Member

175k.. yes the one in my avatar... jackson racing supercharged 10 psi.. new axles dc sports 4-1 header tannabe mid section 2.5 piping back to an apexi n1 axle back.. steel brake lines carbon metallic brakes.. the abs system is a lil screwy right now.. dc sports rear tie bar.. skunk 2 short shifter hids on the high beams 8k they light up the night!... led brake light itr wing/front lip anything else u wanna know ask..

b18c1 itr cams

Old 09-28-2006, 05:43 PM

wow, very tempting. how's the compression? what's it tuned with? what suspension mods have been done? any other crucial things I'd need to know. I'm seriously considering this deal.

edit: if you also have any questions, feel free to ask.

Old 09-28-2006, 10:34 PM
HCF Member

ha id have to get some cash with it.. i have some debt to the car... 440 rc injectors koni adjustables with ground control coil overs itr rear control arms password 4 point cross bar set up in the hatch.. soon to come cry02 system for intake/radiator... and password aluminium air duct and jdm sir foglights

where are your foglights?
how long have they been out?
hows the targa leaks (strong or minimual)

Old 09-28-2006, 11:51 PM

how much cash are you looking for? what are you doing for engine management?

I'm about to get some factory auxilary lights actually. I swtiched my stock ones out for angel eyes. las winter one of the rings got stolen, so I took them off. the leaks are very very minimal. we just had a monsoon over the weekend and I stayed dry.

Quick Reply: FS: '94 del Sol CR-VTEC