PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Misc things for sale (coils, guitar, amp, xbox, etc)

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 01:03 PM
formerly aryiman98civic
Default Misc things for sale (coils, guitar, amp, xbox, etc)

I have many things for sale around here so let me know if any of you want anything here....i can ship items, but you will have to pay for the shipping on it. Everything is OBO

i'm located in angola, indiana but will be in north manchester, indiana in a couple of weeks. I will be up in Grand Rapids on the 4th so if you need anything delievered around there let me know.

Dropzone coilovers but it is missing the item thats circled in the picture. It comes with a total of 6 springs. $65

HP Computer, it is all maxed out in memory and ram so you can't upgrade it anymore. its all cleaned up without all the extras on it. i think it includes a zip drive and has a cd burner on it. i want to say it has 512 mb of ram and not sure the memory on it. $200 preferably pick up only

I have a lot of riding apparal. Its all fox gear, there is a chest protector, knee protectors, riding pants size 32 and a shirt thats size XL. I dont know about prices id say 200 for everything and you can make offers on individual pieces.

I have Bo Derek's Bless The Beasts dog shampoo for sale. Tearless Puppy Shampoo, Regular Shampoo and Conditioner. $5 a bottle

Silvertone Guitar and a Fender Amp. Will sell each seperatly if needed. 150 for guitar and 100 for amp.

IBM Thinkpad, found it laying around, no idea what the specs of it is. $75

DuraTrax Remote Control Gas Powered Truck: pull start with a nice remote....i also have another body to go on top of it....$300

PS2 Controller, knockoff....$5

Last but not least is my xbox. 3 controllers, couple of games that include Project Gothem, Test Drive, Madden 02, NBA Live 02, Tiger Woods 05, Halo 2, Some Vietnam game. Xbox Live until next Feb i think and then head set. $250

Old 07-30-2006, 04:38 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Misc things for sale (coils, guitar, amp, xbox, etc)

Get on aim and holla at me