PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Mobsta's For Sale Thread *Spoiler, Taillights, gauges, steering wheel, alpine headunit*

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 06:29 PM
HCF Member
Default Mobsta's For Sale Thread *Spoiler, Taillights, gauges, steering wheel, alpine headunit*

First off I will be taking better pictures of this stuff in a day or two. Buyers pay shipping. All prices are obo.

Rear Trunk Spoiler Gloss Black. Perfect condition, painted almost a year ago and I have kept it clean and waxed since I got it. Fits any civic. $150
Name:  PHOT0067.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  61.3 KB
Name:  PHOT0068.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  64.0 KB
Name:  PHOT0073.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  63.1 KB

Clear Taillights $40
*Pictured Above*

Alpine stereo w/harness. Plays CD's and Radio but sometimes has problems with burn't CD's $35

96-00 Steering wheel w/airbag and horn buttons. (I had an srs light before I had this professionally removed, so I'm not sure if my passanger air bag has a problem with it or if this airbag does.) $60

Steering wheel cover. $6

Blue glow gauge faces for 96-00 Manual transmissions. The gauges have a problem lighting up some times, they seem to only come on everyonce and a while. I didn't wire them up and they were on there when I bought them so I'm going to asume there is something wrong with them. I'm not promissing that they still light up but they still look good. $10

Chrome shifter **** from Advance Auto Parts. Needs new battery if you want the led's to light up (green) Nothing wrong withit that I am aware of, I just replaced it with a Sparco **** that I like better. $10

Front bumber support 96-00. I took it off so my body kit would fit correctly. Has a little bit of surface rust but in ok condition. $35

Green and Black The Fast And The Furious Seat Covers. Great condition, only removed because I bought real racing seats. $8

I also have my stock seats for a 96-00 civic. I will get pictures soon. Great condition, only removed because I installed Bomz Racing seats.
Thanks for looking.

Old 07-24-2007, 07:06 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Mobsta's For Sale Thread

do you have the white front bumper?

Old 07-24-2007, 10:36 AM
HCF Member

$60 for the steering wheel? can you give me a shipping qoute to 95076. Any chance that you will sell me just the the steering wheel cover ( the cover that with honda logo not the wheel cover)?
thanks

Old 07-24-2007, 10:43 AM
HCF Member

What is the model # on the Alpine stereo?
I might be interested.
How much shipped to 42701

Old 07-24-2007, 11:52 AM
HCF Member

jr000, I have the front bumper but it is kind of damaged so I didn't post it. I'm going to have to get the pictures tomorrow, my mom took the camera before I could upload the pictures off of it to my computer.

gsumano, do you mean you just want the middle part of the wheel that has the air bag in it and the horn buttons? *I updated the description* $9 to ship it.

2slo4u, the model number is CDE-7870. $44 Shipped.

Old 07-24-2007, 12:15 PM
HCF Member

Never mind. I'll pass.

Old 07-24-2007, 03:48 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

gsumano, do you mean you just want the middle part of the wheel that has the air bag in it and the horn buttons? *I updated the description* $9 to ship it.

Yeah, any chance that you might want to sell me just that? and how much?
Thanks

Old 07-24-2007, 04:13 PM
HCF Member

okay thanks its not a big deal...my has a tiny corner out of it but its no big deal...thanks though...the side skirts are all i really needed

Old 07-24-2007, 04:17 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: gsumano
Thanks
$55 shipped.

*96-00 airbag and horn buttons. (I had an srs light before I had this professionally removed, so I'm not sure if my passanger air bag has a problem with it or if this airbag does.) *

*edit* decided to keep the front bumber cover

Old 07-24-2007, 07:33 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

ORIGINAL: gsumano
Thanks
$55 shipped.

*96-00 airbag and horn buttons. (I had an srs light before I had this professionally removed, so I'm not sure if my passanger air bag has a problem with it or if this airbag does.) *
sorry man, that is still a little to much for me. I just need the cover to replace my ugly patch up cover( airbags had previously been deployed) . Thanks though

Quick Reply: Mobsta's For Sale Thread *Spoiler, Taillights, gauges, steering wheel, alpine headunit*