PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Selling my 93 Si Hatch!!!! 4 Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 11:35 PM
Default Selling my 93 Si Hatch!!!! 4 Sale

We finally decided to sell the hatch. I dont really want to but the girl does not want to drive it over the summer with no A/C so its up for sale.

It is a 93 Si
Clean title
173,XXX miles
Needs some paint pretty bad
$4,200 firm.........we have already turned down 3 offers of $3,500 so dont even think about it.
Sacramento
American Racing 14 inch rims (Im not even sure these are street legal they are so fast)
Any questions?

Old 04-27-2006, 01:27 AM
Default RE: Selling my 93 Si Hatch!!!! 4 Sale

just out of curiousity.... why so much and so firm on the price? i know these are highly sought after cars but damn! lol

if i had the money i would be interested myself. how clean is the engine? stock or what. i'll be in sac soon to pick up some parts from sacicons(and you, i think).

Old 04-27-2006, 08:36 AM
HCF Member

Its in great shape. the only hiccups its had is the alternator, which is now brand new, and itll probably need a clutch in the next few thousand miles, I think. Its been awhile since Ive driven it. good car though.

Old 04-27-2006, 08:47 AM

its only priced so high cause we will get that much for it cause these are in such high demand right now. Everyone around here has had like 8 different motors in it, stripped to race then 85% put back together again. this one is bone stock except for a cheap *** intake that will come off friday for smogging anyway. Engine has been great! Change the ignitor when we bought it 2 years ago, changed the battery about 6 months later, the rear brakes about a year ago and the alternator about 2 months ago. Other then that no prblems what so ever. the clutch will most likley need replacing, after all I belive the stock one is in there with over 170k on it, but I am willing to bet whover buys this one will not leave the stocker in there anyway.

Oh, and yeah, youll be getting the parts from me. Sacs actually doesnt know anything about cars, lol.

jk

Old 04-27-2006, 10:18 AM
HCF Member

You two should use it as a project for your shop

Old 04-27-2006, 12:49 PM

^^ good point marty! you should just get that si all done up with new parts and use it like a strip/show car to represent your company. get the word out there for more people to go to you for stuff.

Old 04-27-2006, 01:37 PM
HCF Member

Wanna trade for a EG coupe? With A/C? Hmmm? Hm??

I know you do, 'cause if you dont' we will have to kick you off the forum.

Old 04-27-2006, 05:03 PM
HCF Member

LEVIII, do you have the stock wheels with tires for the EG?

Old 04-27-2006, 08:46 PM

No stock wheels. It came with the awesome AR you see on it.

I would use it as a shop car but it really is for my girl and we already have a parking situation. Sacs has the new Rolla the '86 and the Civtegra and just took posetion of a work van. He is allowed 2 parking spaces. I have the Scion Xb, the Civ, the Evo and the Suzuki with a 2 car garage and my buddies 900rr and we live in a duplex with the other half owning a carman gia, accord, pt loser, old skool 4runner, and a brand new TL and they have a 1 car that is occupied by junk. My garage has about 8 motors in it so only good enough to park the evo and the suzi. We live on a corner across from an apartment complex so parking quite majorly sux!

Now you know.

PS, man if only that coupe was supercharged, Id do it

PPS, we have ideas for some shop cars that will blow your skirts up way more then a boring hatch, we just need to sell some more crap first.

Old 04-27-2006, 09:53 PM
HCF Member

I would use it as a shop car but it really is for my girl and we already have a parking situation. Sacs has the new Rolla the '86 and the Civtegra and just took posetion of a work van. He is allowed 2 parking spaces. I have the Scion Xb, the Civ, the Evo and the Suzuki with a 2 car garage and my buddies 900rr
You're my hero!

Quick Reply: Selling my 93 Si Hatch!!!! 4 Sale