Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

WTB air suspension parts....

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 01:34 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default WTB air suspension parts....

what it says... starting to put together a air suspension setup..... looking for 12volt valves 3/8 or 1/2inch good, air tank from 3-5gallons, maybe fittings....

no air lines tho those ill buy new of course...

Old 11-30-2007, 01:46 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: WTB air suspension parts....

hehe...that stuff gets expensive!! I added up the shopping list for all the parts we bought for the mazda project and its up over 1500 just for the suspension stuff... good luck I hope you find some good used stuff!!

Old 11-30-2007, 03:36 PM
Recognized HCF Member

o yes it can...LOL
expetialy to do it right.... BUT if i have to i can run manual valves. LMFAO

i have thought about it
thought about that is....... im gonna try to find some used parts BUT if i have to ill go new.. time will tell. depends on what i can find used and how much its starting price is.LOL

looks like ruffly 200bucks for 8valves tho i might get 10valves, the extra 2 plumbed between the 2 front and one on the 2 rear to equalize pressure. could be easier to tweak that way... or maybe just hooked up to a regulator to give that perfect air pressure for driving.

so many ideas..... so little money....LOL
i was gonna start paying off a few bills BUT im a creature of habit...... money is like molten lava..... LOL burns thru anything i try and keep it in....

im also thinking about slaping in my little air compressor into the car with a long extension cord and just PLUG IT IN somewhere to pump the air up if need be.... OR finding out how much power it uses and try to buy a power inverter and just plug it into the car and amplifier wiring.LOL has a 3gallon air tank, 1HP motor and regulator and pressure switch and i only paid 74bucks for it brand new last week love those sweet SALE prices

Old 11-30-2007, 04:21 PM
mxs
HCF Member

why....

Old 11-30-2007, 04:46 PM
Recognized HCF Member

cause i bid on a set of air cans last week and suprisingly no one else bid on them and i won the auction
ive always wanted a air suspension setup ever since i had my old truck.... but air suspension for it was REALY EXPENSIVE.....

id like to put together a air supply system for them now...
something to play with for awhile
and i can always keep the air system and use it for any other vehicle air setup when i want to swap to adjustable coilovers.... depending on how they ride...... LOL
i just love the sound of it when ya drop the air... PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssss

and ya never know..... i could alawys slap these air cans onto any kinda crazy project like my little cushman scooter

Name:  highrollers010.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  23.7 KB

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...rollers015.flv

LMFAO could do all kinds of stupid sh** with them if i dont like how they ride on the civic.LOL

just imagine the stupidity i could do. LMFAO