Ride Of The Month This section contains all nomination and voting threads and information, ONLY. See Rules before nominating or voting!

March Nominations!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 05:25 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: March Nominations!

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

ORIGINAL: Champ white FD2

I'm going to assume that means you accept
Yeah,.. I accept.

Old 02-15-2008, 05:28 PM
HCF Member

I'll nominate Ej1Rider...I'm loving the black w/ the red lip, and he's got one (alright 3...haha) heck of a clean ride.
[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: bakertime

I'll nominate Ej1Rider...I'm loving the black w/ the red lip, and he's got one (alright 3...haha) heck of a clean ride.
[/blockquote]

I second EJ, love his clean black cars..
sorry guys im gonna have to decline, i won last september and thats enough for me for right now.... lets get some new blood runnin here

Old 02-15-2008, 07:02 PM
HCF Member

damn its great on hfc how people are honest and willing to give up spots and everthing dam i wanted addition or ej1rider but good luck to who ever else gets nominated

Old 02-16-2008, 06:57 PM
HCF Member

i nom sandrider123

Old 02-16-2008, 10:53 PM
HCF Member

oh hey chris ... done forgot bout you bro, i nominate 1c1v1c1

Old 02-17-2008, 03:18 PM
HCF Member

i second 1c1v1c1

Old 02-17-2008, 03:22 PM
Stinky Administrator

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass
its just not honorable to run with a car thats being stored...
i hope your not talking about another members car if i'm not mistaken isn't your black car in storage? and i'm sure the people who nominated you nominated your black car. seems to me everyones getting mad cause a real car got nominated so lets stop bashing and have a clean rotm for one time if it keeps up we will just do away with it

Old 02-17-2008, 03:47 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Peg_Leg

i hope your not talking about another members car if i'm not mistaken isn't your black car in storage? and i'm sure the people who nominated you nominated your black car. seems to me everyones getting mad cause a real car got nominated so lets stop bashing and have a clean rotm for one time if it keeps up we will just do away with it
i think he was saying that his black car is in storage, therefore it wouldn't be honorable for him to run it in ROTM.....

Old 02-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Stinky Administrator

thats why i said if i'm not mistaken, if thats what he ment about his car being in storage my bad

Old 02-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

ORIGINAL: Peg_Leg

i think he was saying that his black car is in storage, therefore it wouldn't be honorable for him to run it in ROTM.....

YEP you got it flip.... im not dissing anyone. this is the 2nd time ive declined a ROTM because my black civic just isnt worthy to run since its in storage and currently on stock suspension.
sorry if ya mistook what i said... its just like selling my car and then someone nominating it for ROTM its just not honorable or worthy....

im not scared of anyone elses ride. we are winning prizes its just for fun now if ya want to put my blue turd in ROTM go ahead.LOL im not scared of last place. [8D]

1 car wins once is good enough for it it was a honor winning the first time. i hope my blue one will be worthy to run after the paint and body work and then suspension is done. but that seems like ALONG TIME AWAY!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Quick Reply: March Nominations!