Ride Of The Month This section contains all nomination and voting threads and information, ONLY. See Rules before nominating or voting!

Ride of the year?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Ride of the year?

i already stated..its something that i dont know how to do to make the tag under the avatar. but what does MXS think about makinjg a BIG piture? What i will do, is when we decide on a winner for ROTY, the winner can send a bunch of pictures to MXS< or whoever wants to help out, and the photo chop person can make a big collage of sorts. I wil then make a sticky in this section, that will stay up. I can also have so that where it has your member name, right under it, it has your title...for instance, mine says "administrator"...i can make it so that it says "2005 ROTY"..or something to that effect...how does that sound?

Old 12-10-2005, 01:47 PM
HCF Member

Dope.

Old 12-10-2005, 02:09 PM

Dope.
+1^

Old 12-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Administrator

testing....
<---how do you guys like this tag?

I also added one below...in red...i dont think that it looks very good below..

Old 12-10-2005, 02:17 PM
HCF Member

Definitely like the one that replaces 5th gear member or whatever. Not a fan of the red one so much. Maybe you could do that for ride of the month too? then take it down when the next ride of the month winner is named just so that ride of the month and ride of the year are a similar kind of award.

Old 12-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Administrator

I could replace the "gear member" stuff with the year and month for rotm...the onyl case where i couldnt is moderators...ideas anyone?

edit-i went ahead and changed all of the ROTM winners titles to read as such..the only two who do not have the ROTM winner titles are sacicons, and civtegra, who are moderators...

has ANYONE heard from this months winner? i need his write up!

ok, edit again..i now have the title for sacicons and civtegra as well..they have a image the says "moderator"..i forgot...

ok..ideas, now?

Old 12-10-2005, 02:45 PM
HCF Member

Maybe make "2005 Ride of the Year" bold? so it really stands out. Other than that, I really think you have it nailed.

Oh, can you put more than one thing? For people who win ROTM more than once, or ROTM and ROTY.

Oh and, you could change the ROTM rules to you can only win once a year so that the ROTY voting would always be 12 people(from here out.)

Old 12-10-2005, 02:53 PM
mxs
HCF Member

um, this is getting complicated, but I can make something for whoever the winner is, no problem.

Old 12-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Administrator

MXS, i will do everything that i can as to not give you a ton of stuff to do...i will collect all of the pictures and stuff..and it doesnt have to be amazing...just something to put up...doesnt forty or someone also play with photo shop? what i could do, is make something that will suck, and then you can make it better...?

also, for the title..i dont know how to make it bold..that is just how it comes up...and it woudnt need to say rotm and roty, because to be roty, you have to have been rotm....

as for the rules, i feel that rotm is getting popular enough that we can say "only once a year"..so that next year, we will have 12 nominees for roty.

Old 12-10-2005, 03:16 PM
HCF Member

did you make the thing under the name like ur moderator thing? i never saw it if you did. but id think that'd be the way to go (unless i saw it and didnt like it)

oh yeah...and for the ROTM, it could just say 5/05 ROTM for may 2005 ride of the month. i dunno...im just spittin out ideas here

Quick Reply: Ride of the year?