AutoX coming up on the 20th. *Map and Flyer*

South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

AutoX coming up on the 20th. *Map and Flyer*

Old 08-11-2005, 07:21 PM
HCF Member
Default AutoX coming up on the 20th. *Map and Flyer*

CenLa Friends,

There is a lot of autocross action coming up soon:

Night Manuevers #3 will be Saturday, August 20th at the State Police EVO Center near Zachary. Note that times have moved up again to allow for more participants and a little longer course, see attached map (finaldoc2). Registration opens at 2:00 pm and we'd like everyone there by 3:00 pm. Competition should start about 5 pm. More details on the attached notice with rules, times, and also dates for future events (finaldoc1). See http://www.cenla-scca.org/directions.html for directions.

TLAC IV will be hosted by the DELTA Region at the Belle Chase Naval Air Station on Sept. 24th (test-n-tune) and 25th (TLAC IV). See http://www.delta-scca.org/TLAC%2005/...4_Entry_05.pdf for info and registration. NOTE: anyone going to this event must have signed up ahead of time to be able to get on base. See details on the entry form. This is an important event for SCCA members to attend to earn points for your club. The competition between Cenla, Delta, and Sowela for the TLAC Club trophy is close.

Other upcoming Louisiana events are:
Aug. 14 - Sowela SCCA autocross at Burton Coliseum, Lake Charles
Aug. 29 - Delta SCCA autocross at Belle Chase
Sept. 17 - Cenla Night Manuevers #4 autocross at EVO center
Sept. 18 - Red River autocross at Shreveport

In addition, the next Grand Bayou Road Race at NPR is October 1st, and SCCA road racing starts back up at Texas Motor Speedway with a double regional road race October 15 & 16.

My $.02- This is right down the road from my house so if anybody needs a place to crash or whatever, e-mail me. All of you guys make a road trip and lets represent HCF.

For some reason it won't let me upload the map and flyer so e-mail me for a copy. The course is friggin sweet. It's where the cops practice their high speed driving and chases and stuff.

Old 08-15-2005, 07:51 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: AutoX coming up on the 20th. *Map and Flyer*

Nobody wants to come AutoXing with me and ElFreaky, huh?