South West AZ, TX, NM, OK

road rohadd roooooooood

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Default road rohadd roooooooood

a strange word. i was going somewhere but i got distracted by the subject... tomorrow i will drive back to dallas from beaumont having owned my civic for 26 hours. foolish maybe but i have been stranded (staying) with my two brothers and etc. for almost two weeks now and its about time to go home. i havent owned a car since 00 (a 79 camero w/longhorns in the grill and painted like a cow. a sight to see but thats another story) so i am a little timid/excited/restless/fourtwentied right now. i wish i had a camera maybe i'll buy one tomorrow for the trip and to post my civic.

i drove on a road trip hmm... five months ago to ft. jackson, sc with a lady friend of mine who's husband graduated from basic training. it's about time for another adventure but sadly/gladly this one will be going home. there are minor problems with my car that 'find' as my intimacy with the vehicle grows. i am ranting at this point.. . .

lol at the bottom it reads:*These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, or other events may cause road conditions to differ from the map results.* in reality i am thinking 69 to 175 but i am not sure exactly. there are lots of road to pick from and i wont know till i am at the interchange. inshallah (God willing) i will make it home.

Old 06-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Default RE: road rohadd roooooooood

that was fun.

Old 06-10-2005, 03:53 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: road rohadd roooooooood

row-ads, roowww-ads... omg, i'm stoned!