Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

form and function coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 10:49 PM
HCF Member
Default form and function coilovers

after, i don't know, like a year of searching for coilovers that allow dampening and height adjustment, the cheapest ones i found are from form and function for about 800. to my surprise, just a couple weeks after finding them on the net, i got my honda tuning magazine and whaddya know, the rsx on the cover page is riding on a set of form and function coilovers. this to me already makes me pretty confident that they are decent quality, but i would still like some feedback. has anyone bought these coilovers? how do they feel, any comment would be appreciated.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:01 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: form and function coilovers

they are pretty good coilovers, i don't personally have them, but i've heard nothing but good from them. (the type II's that is, but don't expect a comfort ride)

Old 08-11-2007, 12:04 AM
HCF Member

yep yep, i'm just looking for the option to make my car a lot stiffer.

and i want adjustable dampers in case i want them later on in the future, and they're so cheap, so i can't say anything bad about that

thankz

Old 08-11-2007, 12:06 AM
HCF Member

they're usually compared to the SS Teins in price and performance. but many claim that the F2's are able to be dropped further than the teins, but needless to say, that's not a big concern when shopping for coilovers.

Old 08-11-2007, 10:37 PM
HCF Member

really? you mean the super street teins? aren't those running 1000 to 1300, i can't even find used for much lower than 1000 for my civic. i found the f2 ones for 792

Old 08-11-2007, 10:42 PM
HCF Member

i didn't mean a 5 dollar difference or anything, lol. they're just compared to them in performance. but once again, i've heard several compliments on them, i've actually seen even more compliments since my last post, lol.

Old 08-11-2007, 10:47 PM
HCF Member

alright thankz a lot, just gettin my info straight because if i could get the ss teins for 800, i'd rather buy those. but now, i've decided to buy the f2s, thankz

Old 08-14-2007, 07:38 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: theblackpearl

after, i don't know, like a year of searching for coilovers that allow dampening and height adjustment,
what about Koni Yellows and Ground Controls? Quality's going to be a lot better.

Old 08-29-2007, 07:03 PM
HCF Member

is that height adjustable also, or just struts and springs??

Old 08-29-2007, 07:31 PM

ORIGINAL: theblackpearl

is that height adjustable also, or just struts and springs??
Koni yellows offer adjustable rebound and Ground Controlcoilovers aresleeves foradjustable height with the ablity to request custom spring rates. if ur not happy with the spring rates u first picked, u can buy new springs with different spring rates for good price(u can find some used for great prices).

for a full coilover setup, i'd recommend looking into PIC Performance http://picperformance.com/

Quick Reply: form and function coilovers