Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

OK alignment got done BUT is this anything to worry about?

Old 05-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default OK alignment got done BUT is this anything to worry about?

Name:  alignmentsheet004.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  294.9 KB

what it says...... i got it aligned at midus after making my own little wodden ramps which did verly clear thier ramp.LOL
BUT he said on the passenger rear he couldnt adjust the bolt anymore without it going to snap!

is that something i should worry about? or should that not be noticable that much in tire wear?

if its gonna be a problem i might go back and ask them to point out which bolt it was that could break so i could spray the crap outta it for a few days and if i gotta break that sucker out and replace it and then take it back and make them perfect it!!!!!

any of you droped guys got a print out like this that you could show what it should look like if done at a good shop?

i used 3washers on the rear... ya think another washer would fix that or should i remove a washer to make it easier to adjust on the other side with the frozen or stuck bolt?

i realy dont know how to transulat this sheet.....

Old 05-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: OK alignment got done BUT is this anything to worry about?

BUMP

does NO ONE KNOW?

also i think i found out that i cannt go thru mikes express car wash anymore.LOL i went thru the automatic wash and i swear something kept bumping and pushing my drivers seat up alittle from the left.LOL i think i was skating on thier guides or something.LMFAO i guess its only manual washes now
guess ill have to watch out for large speed bumps also. o well... small price to pay....

im gonna go back to midus tomorow and talk to the guy and see which bolt it was that wouldnt move and ill go buy a new one and try to either snap it out or hopefully with enough soaking i can remove it and replace it with the new one without awhole lot of work I HOPE!
and then ill take it back and have them check it out again to get it all proper seeing how they shouldnt charge me extra cause they didnt do it right in the first place!

Old 05-08-2007, 09:28 PM

what is the condition of the rear tie rod end? it could be slightly bent and not letting it align. i can try to figure out more from my school tomorrow and ill get back to ya.

Old 05-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Recognized HCF Member

i have no clue if its bent or not.....

i just cannt believe that 62people have looked at this thread and no one knows if its gonna be a real problem or not... or even how i can fix it.....

id rather not have to buy a whole new rear assembly for the passenger side

Old 05-13-2007, 03:21 PM
HCF Member

the adjuster could be frozen. based on the measurements...i would think that something could be bent. have you had the car towed lately??? plus you may have to take the tie rod apart. we've had to do that before. you run out of adjustment & when you take it apart you can then put it back together more evenly. but to answer your inital question...toe can cause tire wear. so you should get this resolved as soon as possible.

Old 05-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Recognized HCF Member

so it the adjuster on the body.... or is it on the spindle?

thiers two bolts that looked like where he was trying to take loosen something but fighting to hard with it.....

and no i havent had the car towed.... but the car does have two wrecks on its carfax report with a rear damage but said was drivable... and it was also hit in the front end and it had to be towed then...

but when i look at it i cannt physicaly see anything bent... and the bushings seem tight...

Old 05-13-2007, 04:31 PM
HCF Member

can you post a pic???