Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

rotas? Quality?!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 04:59 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: rotas? Quality?!?

ORIGINAL: Powermidget

if your dohc vtec get 16's if your not get 15's
was that a joke? lol

Old 02-20-2007, 05:54 PM
HCF Member

An easier question. Are you getting them primarily for looks or performance? If performance get 15s if looks get 16s.

Old 02-20-2007, 07:46 PM

call me ignorant... i dont give a flying ****.... **** ROTAS

Old 02-20-2007, 07:50 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: WhatsAClutch?

call me ignorant... i dont give a flying ****.... **** ROTAS
LMAO, are you kidding me? Why even bother posting. You just look... Well, ignorant.

Old 02-20-2007, 08:03 PM

it seems like every civic owner wants rotas? why, theyre not unique, theyr'e cheap, theyr'e ripoffs. thats why I don't like them. it especially pisses me off when kids think it's "JDM" to buy rotas... wtf.

end of rant

Old 02-20-2007, 08:05 PM
HCF Member

it seems like every civic owner wants rotas? why, theyre not unique, theyr'e cheap, theyr'e ripoffs. thats why I don't like them. it especially pisses me off when kids think it's "JDM" to buy rotas... wtf.

end of rant
You should of said this in the first place man, just saying "**** Rotas", is kinda weak.

Old 02-20-2007, 08:09 PM

oh lol you didn't understand. everyone called me ignorant last time i expressed MY opinion of rotas so this time i was defensive.

Old 02-20-2007, 08:41 PM
HCF Member

end of rant
i'm not getting rotas to be "JDM", (my car is an american car, not a japanese car), it "seems" like every civic owner is getting rotas because their line of wheels are made primarily made tocompliment the looks of civics, Nor am i getting them to be "UNIQUE" because we all have civics along with millions of other people, and i know they're cheap (that's kinda why people buy them), i know they're ripoff's (why pay three times as much just so you can say....."yeah, that's right, they'rereal spoons" when no one really cares).........so wtf?

end of my rant

Old 02-20-2007, 10:38 PM

I love my Rota's.

My buddy used to have some Mugen RnRs on his car, and I was talking with a few guys at a car meet we were at and they looked at his car and went "god HE has Rota's too?!"

"...No... no... those are real! And apparantly a complete waste of money, lol"

Old 02-21-2007, 12:53 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

end of rant
i'm not getting rotas to be "JDM", (my car is an american car, not a japanese car), it "seems" like every civic owner is getting rotas because their line of wheels are made primarily made tocompliment the looks of civics, Nor am i getting them to be "UNIQUE" because we all have civics along with millions of other people, and i know they're cheap (that's kinda why people buy them), i know they're ripoff's (why pay three times as much just so you can say....."yeah, that's right, they'rereal spoons" when no one really cares).........so wtf?

end of my rant
forgot one thing, how can rotas be JDM if they aren't even made in japan, but rather made in the phillipines........

Quick Reply: rotas? Quality?!?