Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

Tein S-tech springs

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 03:28 PM
Default Tein S-tech springs

Does anybody have them? I'm trying to decide which springs im gonna buy. Let me know what you think of them.

Old 08-26-2006, 03:35 PM
HCF Member
Old 08-26-2006, 05:39 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Tein S-tech springs

ive said it many times before and i'll say it again. the s-techs are good, quality springs. however, they are designed to work with stock shocks. that means that the spring rates are lower than with say a set of Omnipowers or H&R's, which means that the handling will not be as great as a set of say H&R race springs. second, they may not have as high of a spring rate as other aftermarket lowering springs, but they will still shorten the life of your shocks. i dont know, its your decision, theyre good for what theyre made for and quality parts but theyre lowering springs first and performance springs second.

Old 08-27-2006, 09:36 AM

thank you to nail I3unny, i guess ill buy them and then later on down the road ill buy something like the tokico adjustible shocks.

As for mill$civic, what the ****.... you could have said i like them, or i don't like them, that would have taken less time than what it took to type all of that ****

Old 08-27-2006, 09:47 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: WhatsAClutch?
As for mill$civic, what the ****.... you could have said i like them, or i don't like them, that would have taken less time than what it took to type all of that ****
Or you could have searched like your supposed to and saved even more time.

Old 08-27-2006, 10:28 AM
HCF Member

Or if you searched, you would have found that he has typed that in about ooohhhh 100 different threads exactly like this, and pressing ctrl-C then ctrl-V doesn't take that long.

Old 08-27-2006, 04:36 PM
HCF Member

thank you to nail I3unny, i guess ill buy them and then later on down the road ill buy something like the tokico adjustible shocks.

???[&:]...i was trying to help you out buddy, i posted thos links so you can see all the people who have installed and what they think and how the drops look in the pics on the different gens, also what other people had to say in the links

sorry but usually its pretty helpful.... next time i will just say "yes i like them", if that gives you alot more information

Old 08-27-2006, 06:50 PM
mxs
HCF Member

but instead of saying "I like them" he gave you ton of useful info. I've seen him copy and paste that exact post into 18 different threads because people keep asking the same questions

Old 08-28-2006, 04:53 PM
HCF Member

The nerve!!!! then if mill$civic would have said "yes i like them" im sure he wouldve said, "Well cant you give me a lil more info..."
Youre damned if u do and your damned if u dont....

GOOGLE it next time

Old 08-30-2006, 10:47 PM

dont buy them from Ebay, I had a bad experience from Ebay, buying from an Ebay store. Fake springs that look almost exactly like Tein in a Tein box, yet fake.
Anyone with Tein springs should check theirs out, you may not know your springs are not Tein.
I'm going to get a new pair of authentic, and destroy the fake pair, plus warn anyone i can how bad the fakes are and how its not worth saving $20 to buy them on Ebay.
And just save an extra $100 or so and get the adjustable struts.

Quick Reply: Tein S-tech springs