Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

What suspension parts are on my car?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2021, 12:01 AM
Default What suspension parts are on my car?

I bought an 04' em2 a few months back from a kid that was fresh out of high school, he gave me a list of the work that's been done to the car, and what parts were used for some of it. This is his own list tho, nothing from a shop or anything like that so I really have no idea what has actually been done to the car and I'm not 100% sure he knew either. lol so I jacked the car up a little and pulled the passenger side wheels off to look at the "lowering springs" I was told he installed that according to him ride much better then coils would. I don't know much about cars, but I'm not an idiot. The pictures attached are just something that can hopefully be enough for someone to give me an idea of what's been done(if anything). Right now it's sitting on 17x8 rpf1's. It has wilwood 4piston calipers w/ drilled and slotted rotors up front also. I would like to get the cars stance lower to close the wheel gap up (mainly front end), some dished wheels, lip kit, yellow fogs, roll the fenders(atleast rear) get windows/lights tinted, rear window spoiler, oh and a new hood of course. And eventually do a kswap. But for now the d17 with cam and gt28 running 8psi is doing fine.

Rear passenger

Rear passenger \"Adjustable koni sport"

Front passenger

Front passenger

Front passenger

Rear passenger