Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Good news!! Blox IMs!

Old 01-24-2005, 11:59 PM
HCF Member
Default Good news!! Blox IMs!

k guys, i found a deal through a friend in L.A. on an overstock of Blox intake manifolds for B-series. I dont have any for the non-vtecs, but i can get the B16a, B16b, B18c5 and the GSR (B18c1) manifolds for $185! i just need an order of ten or more. so post up if interested! oh yeah, thats FREE SHIPPING in the continental U.S. I will ship elsewhere for an additional cost, pm me for other shipping.

Old 01-25-2005, 01:02 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Good news!! Blox IMs!

I wish I had one of those engines.

Old 01-25-2005, 02:55 PM
NTX
HCF Member

I wish I had one of those engines.
me too. still rockin the d sreies [&:]

Old 01-26-2005, 02:35 PM
HCF Member

im rokin the d too. better than rockin a neon engine tho lol...wait, you cant rock those. You know what sad? when my civic got hit a year ago the dealer gave me a neon to drive till my civi got out of the shop. I looked in the owners manual of it and it had a log.... but it only went up to 100,000 miles! hahaha what a peice

Old 01-26-2005, 06:48 PM
HCF Member

theres got to be a couple of guys that have b-series out there, cmon, i need at least ten of them. i might be able to swing it if im close, but so far im the only one. and BTW, the yare working on a d-series, but itll be awhile. ill let everyone know when they come out though.

Old 01-26-2005, 06:52 PM

if u had one for a b18a1...id go for it...

Old 04-13-2005, 10:21 AM

ORIGINAL: remington870_20ga

im rokin the d too. better than rockin a neon engine tho lol...wait, you cant rock those. You know what sad? when my civic got hit a year ago the dealer gave me a neon to drive till my civi got out of the shop. I looked in the owners manual of it and it had a log.... but it only went up to 100,000 miles! hahaha what a peice
I know this thread is kinda old, but a good trusted friend of mine knows someone who got their neon into the low 10's for $13,000, including the cost of the car. The neon community has struggled for years by themselves, since noone wants to get into the neon market, and they are actually surprisingly easy to tune. They also have some surprisingly decent quality parts available. Dont mean to drag up old dead things, but one of my best friends is a neon fan, and its kinda personal to me when someone bashes the car.

Old 04-13-2005, 10:41 AM
HCF Member

US3.... this forum is based on opinions you know. . To be honest with you, most of us would rather have a jap trap.

Old 04-13-2005, 06:52 PM

I probably shouldnt have said anything ><, I dont know why I posted that. I know for the most part neons are crap (especially the ATX due to crappy gearing), but the ones who actually know what they are doing try so hard and still get dogged because its a "neon". It just hurts my feelings for some reason when I see someone ******* the car. It has a lot of potential, but noone ever looks at it. I guess I sypathize with them because I get the same treatment from people who drive domestics at my school, like the 2 people with 350's who claim I still lose to them b/c i own a civic after I owned them, or like the clik of v6 stangs who go out of their way to call my import a "pos" but mysteriously always have an excuse when its time to race.

Old 04-13-2005, 06:58 PM
HCF Member

im installing b16a soon enough, motor is at my house, what do i gain performance etc. and what do they cost usually?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Good news!! Blox IMs!