Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

HID Special $60 Shipped for HondaCivicForum members

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Former Sponsor

Here is the link for our HID kit review by GSRpowered
https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...ad.php?t=76510

Old 07-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi Hondacivicforum members,

My name is Michelle , I will be taking over this post from now on.

Please continue to use the coupon code on the first page of this post to take advantage of the special pricing.

If you have any questions or unsolved issues, please PM me so I can put an action item on those issues and get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!

Michelle

Old 07-20-2009, 08:56 PM
Former Sponsor

All orders placed today before 3pm have been shipped, thank you!

Old 07-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Former Sponsor

Orders placed yesterday before 3pm and 3pm today have been shipped. Thank you!

Also, for those of you who have purchased a kit and successfully installed it, can you kindly post some pictures please? Picture speaks a thousand words! Thanks!

Michelle

Old 07-25-2009, 11:05 PM
Former Sponsor
Old 07-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Former Sponsor

I would love to answer some questions that have been brought up so that you can know more about our company and our HID conversion Kits.

1.) What all does your 2 year waranty cover? *** The 2 year warranty covers all kits and it's parts, so if you ever encounter any parts that either dies out or defective, we will replace them for you, no questions ask. (eg. if your bulb dies out, send us back the bad bulb, we send another good one out to you)

2.) How long have you been in business? *** We have been in business for 6 years and since we own our own manufacturer, we guarantee quality and are able to give you the lowest price and one stop customer service without any middleman.

3.) I need bixenon.. what is the price for those in 10,000K? The price for the B-Xenon Kit is $90 after the special $15 off (COUPON CODE: fspecial-m) price is the same for all color temperatures.

4.) Do you have any pictures of the light output on the road at the different color temperatures?

5.) Do you have any provisions for a group buy price? *** Yes, our level of group buy

is 5 or 10 kits, please call 1-860-821-8212 for pricing (Ask for Michelle)

(REQUIREMENTS for Group buy)

a.) All Kits must be paid in full

b.) All Kits must be shipped to one address only

c.) Billing and Shipping Address must be the same and within the United States

only.

Please let me know if I am missing any of your questions and I'll be more than happy to answer them for you. Thank you for your interest in HIDextra.com

Best Regards

Michelle[/QUOTE]

Old 07-29-2009, 12:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Dear All,

For those of you who had trouble going to our website and ordering last night, we apologize for the sudden maintenance that occurred and wasn't able to notify you in time.

Our website and email are all up and running now, please try your order again, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me @ info@hidextra.com.
Thank you for your support and understanding!

Michelle

Old 07-30-2009, 12:00 PM
Former Sponsor

A Kind Reminder: When PMing me or asking me to confirm bulb type for your car or need a link to a kit, please include the following in your request so I can get you all the information and the link to the item right away. Thank you!

1.) YR MAKE MODEL
2.) What color would you like? (picture at 1st page of this thread)
5000K - White with light yellow tint (Closest to OEM)
6000K - Pure White
8000K - White with light blue tint
3.) Are you looking for bulbs only? or the Conversion Kit?
4.) Other questions?

Thanks!
Michelle

Old 08-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Former Sponsor

Thank you all for your support and business to this date. Our sponsorship for this forum will be expiring this week.

Please take advantage of this special and if you need to contact me in the future, just write to info@hidextra.com or the contact us from www.hidextra.com

Thank you!
Michelle

************************************************** ************************************************** *****

Old 08-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Former Sponsor

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped and you should have already received a tracking #, if you didn't, please call 860-821-8212, your order might be delayed due to

(1.) needing confirmation because you input different billing and shipping information
(2.) your order did not go through

Thank you!
Michelle

Quick Reply: HID Special $60 Shipped for HondaCivicForum members