Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

September Sale Ends in 3 Days-Click for Coupon Code!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Former Sponsor
Default September Sale Ends in 3 Days-Click for Coupon Code!

Hello Honda Civic Forum Members,

I wanted to remind you that our September Sale ends in 3 days. If you have some products in mind or are simply looking to stock up on some tune up and maintenance items for your vehicle going into the winter I ask you to help support FCP and consider making that purchase through us. If you are hesitant or cannot find what you are looking for please feel free to email me personally at joec@fcpgroton.com.

We have extended our catalog coverage for European and Import Vehicles on European Car Parts Online Catalog & Free Shipping | FCP Euro and Import Car Parts Online Catalog | FCP Import so please browse through our inventory and once again if you can't find something please let me know. We have access to over 1,000,000 parts and accessories through various distirbutors throughout the United States, including Genuine Parts & Accessories.

Additionally by all your requests we are now are offering a low price shipping option for $3.95 for the Contintental United States.

The following are the coupon codes that will expire in 3 days:

Use Coupon Code SEPT10 for 10% off and free ground shipping on orders over $99
Use Coupon Code SEPT12 for 12% off and free ground shipping on orders over $249
Use Coupon Code SEPT15 for 15% off and free ground shipping on orders over $349

The coupon codes are valid on European Car Parts Online Catalog & Free Shipping | FCP Euro , Import Car Parts Online Catalog | FCP Import and Volvo Parts, BMW Parts, European Car Parts | FCPGroton.com

Once again we thank you for your continued support and hope you will choose FCP!