West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Any Utah folks??

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 01:07 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Any Utah folks??

I havent heard BYU has had a good team for like 10 years! I will have to check them out soon.

Old 12-13-2006, 04:04 PM

hey i am in the west valley area and just woundering if anyone had any crews for honda's or acura's??

Old 01-07-2007, 12:37 PM

Lookin to get regular coffee meets going.....two of us yesterday! Hey, it's a start....who's in?

C'mon, I know theres people here in Utah with civvi's........

Old 01-07-2007, 02:45 PM

Yea, come on people make that 100 dollar cup of coffee I had worth it
Seriously tho this meet was fun and I'd love to see more people show up and get a local group/club thing going on.

Old 02-01-2007, 03:49 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Decibel9m3

ORIGINAL: TheMoogly

So what are the chances of you guys being LDS?
Nope, and I am a huge U of U fan. Really looking forward the Holy War this month. BYU has a pretty good team, but the Utes are still gonna woop them. [sm=smiley17.gif]
Kinda late, but how about that woopin' you said... hehehe.

Old 02-03-2007, 10:52 PM

Woo.. I thought I posted already to this topic.. but..[/align]I live in southern utah, St. George to be exact...[/align][/align]...plenty of rice in this town. =D[/align]

Old 02-04-2007, 10:50 PM

ALRIGHT PEOPLE [:@][:@][:@][:@]

I really really need some help with my car if anyone on here knows anythingabout LS/VTEC please let me know or if it matters i am just not getting any spark and i have tried a bunch of stuff and nothing is working so i think it might be my ECU but not sure if anyone has any advice on something to check or something to do or somewere i could geta good priced ECUthat would really help me thank you

-92hondahatch-

Old 02-04-2007, 11:34 PM
HCF Member

Why did you pick the part of the site that is for people organizing meets? Go to the engine section and someone will help you out....

Old 02-06-2007, 10:44 PM

10 ppl last week!

Next meet and greet, Saturday the 10th this weekend....59th and state in the village inn parking lot at 4:00 pm......See you there!

Old 02-14-2007, 02:18 PM

From H-T.....

UPDATE ON MEET/GREET
This saturday some of us want to do a short cruise or outside hang out.....SO....
So far, a few friends and I have figured on meeting at Sugarhouse Park at 2o pm and maybe drive up to Park City and back,
If not..we will be chillin at the park and maybe BBQ if the weather permits....it should be a bad *** weekend, It will be a bring your own food and drink kind of deal though..
Just a reminder::
These meets are not car shows, it is just to get familiar with each other and establish contacts for parts, or wrench help, or hookups for whatever and just plain 'ol hanging out and shooting the ****, so if you don't even drive a Honda, come on out and enjoy meeting new people.
People who insist on burnouts or bad behavior in general are not welcome, and will most likely be asked to leave.

Quick Reply: Any Utah folks??