West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

LA to CA

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 10:11 PM
HCF Member
Default LA to CA

Well, I'm moving from Baton Rouge, LA to Huntington Beach, CA. Atleast for the summer. And I have my clicks and all out here and I wouldn't know any of the local tuners and events. So anyone in that area, any info, websites, or events would be great. I own a 93 EG civic with inatke and exhaust. I just have more interior work(EG1 SI seats, leather/speakers/white leather headliner/color gauges/bride boot,/b&m short shifter/type-r ****). But just wondering, I just hope the car can come with me, parking spaces are limited. But any info would be good. Will be in CA by Tuesday(30th). thanx

Old 05-25-2006, 04:45 AM
Default RE: LA to CA

I am the admin of socalcivic.com. We have meets listed all the time there, and if u are down to meet some cool people, i'd say check us out and come to some events and meets! we're always down to meet some new people

we usually do a big meet every couple weeks, and also have small mini-meets here and there, and weekly ones we go to...

anyways, good luck with the move! glad you will be joining us here in socal!

Old 05-25-2006, 12:15 PM
HCF Member

I'll check it out right now. thanx. I WILL be at some of those gatherings, thanx again.

Old 05-25-2006, 01:15 PM

awsome! i hope to see ya at some meets! if u are in southern california tonight, we have a meet...check it out

Old 05-26-2006, 02:43 AM
HCF Member

I checked it out. I won't be there, I'm leavin Baton Rouge today(fri) and it will take 3 days to get there. so tuesday is the earliest. problem is that my car will have to stay to get a paint job and some loving from a friend. so, if I can catch a ride somehow, I'll be at a meet next week, thanx again

Old 05-26-2006, 06:37 PM

sweet! well, have a safe trip! hope to meet ya one of these days at one of our meets/events!

how long is your car staying there for? u driving it? or having it shipped? i take it ur moving all ur stuff with a moving truck? or flying it?

Old 05-29-2006, 12:04 AM
HCF Member

moving truck. in yuma arizona tonight. be in huntington beach in the morning. the car is staying, for the summer. then I go back for school, the fokes are staying and stuff. I already miss the civic, but she'sn good hands. I plan to pick up a turbo or info in CA. I'll have pics of my civic. I'll look up your website tuesday, when we can move in the place. thanx again, lata

Old 06-03-2006, 03:24 PM
HCF Member

I couldn't find a way to contact you on socalcivic, when is there a meeting?

Old 06-03-2006, 08:00 PM

So how do you like "HB" a little different than LA. I spent a lot of time on that beach as a kid and I still get down there every once in awhile. Nothing like HB in the summer[8D].

Old 06-03-2006, 09:15 PM
HCF Member

OH!!! I love it. weathers great, ppl are friendly as hell, cars and women are FINE. don't need AC, find off misquitoes and just like to be alone. except, I want to see some car shows and stuff, that's my thrill in life, other than women and alcohol, lol. live near by or what? lata