West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

LA to CA

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Default RE: LA to CA

I grew up in Anaheim and had several friends that lived there. If you look east from hb you see the Santa Ana Mountains I live on the other side of those mountains in south corona. Lots of canyon roads here. There is a highway called Ortega Highway that is full of twisties and is real fun to drive.Be careful though people can get crazy through there.Its south of hb on the 5 freeway. Anyway I lived in Fullerton also by the meeting place for socalcivic, Sonic burgers, you will see all kinds of car clubs that meet there. Im sure youll have a blast this summer as is there is plenty to do. Dont get killed by to many Porches or Ferraris that make their way up from Newport Beach. Keep us posted bro!

Old 06-03-2006, 11:31 PM
HCF Member

I will keep you posted. Fullerton, i hope that is close. i don't have a car, my civic was left back home for paint, tint, tires, and new rods. so, I'll see what I can do, if not, I'll hoepfully meet some locals or something taht can meet up at some places. thanx for the welcoming, will keep you informed

Old 08-21-2006, 06:37 PM

it was awsome meeting ya brett! yeah, definately when u come back to socal again let us know on scc! we're always around, so if u ever wanna come to meets again, u know where to find us