West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Orange County Meet: Laguna Hills Mall

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 01:46 PM
Default Orange County Meet: Laguna Hills Mall

Hey, my name is Dominic. I'm new to Honda Civic, but have been on previous boards such as JDMU, SoCal Civic and Honda-Tech. I drive a '89 EF.

I am desperate for some sort of meet in South County! There are none that I can find, fairly local in Orange County other than Hot Rods. So, with that being said, I want to host it at the Laguna Hills Mall. It's perfect. The cops aren't allowed to ticket because it is private property, the entire parking lot is open due to the mall closing early, in-n-out is right there, and we could go canyon after! Well I just contacted the mall right now, but I'm going to have to call tomorrow/ speak face to face being that the managing offices are closed. I got re-directed to guest services. Anyway, I'm going to see what I can do about getting something set up there. I'm a pretty personable person, I feel like I could make something happen, but I'll keep everyone posted!

Thanks!

BUMP if you agree and for more people!

Old 08-20-2007, 07:00 PM
Default RE: Orange County Meet: Laguna Hills Mall

O.K. Everyone listen, I don't have final agreement yet, but I was able to get the In-n-out to write a letter to the mall on my behalf, saying it would be a good idea! I should get confirmation, no later than the end of this week. For dates, what does everyone think about the 31st of this month?