TV & Movie Review Dish out the latest info on your favorite tv shows and favorite flicks.

Fall Premiers discussion, teh hell you watchin?!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 03:38 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

So, Dexter fanantics, what'd you think of the Finale?

SPOILER ALERT, if you haven't seen the finale yet, hit the back button immediately.

I thought it was a great way to end. Definitely a lot different than last season's finale, that's for sure.

Does Deb know?! I mean, I know she doesn't know everything, but did she finally piece together the whole Dex + Lumen + Girl #13 = ???? Couldnt' really tell during the intense scene but at the party afterwards she made that comment, something to the effect of "so, are you going to get some rest now that this is all over?"

Either way, I'm ****ing stoked they signed for a Season 6... Going to be a LONG *** wait!

Old 12-19-2010, 02:48 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Forty04
I thought it was a great way to end. Definitely a lot different than last season's finale, that's for sure.

Does Deb know?! I mean, I know she doesn't know everything, but did she finally piece together the whole Dex + Lumen + Girl #13 = ???? Couldnt' really tell during the intense scene but at the party afterwards she made that comment, something to the effect of "so, are you going to get some rest now that this is all over?"

Either way, I'm ****ing stoked they signed for a Season 6... Going to be a LONG *** wait!
I walked around depressed for day cause of the last finale...I don't think I could have handled them killing off Lumen too lol!

But I really liked the ending. It left with sense of closure yet anticipation for the next season. I think Dexter's character is really starting to evolve and change and become less apathetic/disconnected. I wonder where they'll go with that....

I really don't think Deb knows...but I DO think she will find out eventually. I believe they're setting her character up for that, so she can actually find out and react within her character AND keep the show going believably lol. I think she'll find out next season, but HOW will they do that???? And will she find out about everything? Like he's the Bay Harbor Butcher, he/lumen killed Jordan and friends, about Trinity....there's a LOT lol

Last edited by Superfly; 12-19-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:50 PM

I'm bummed that SGU got canceled mid season. Now they have to tweak the last 10 episodes to rush the end.

Old 12-20-2010, 05:04 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Wuts SGU?

I agree Superfly, next season should be money. Theres rumor that it could be the last, so that intruces a whole nother pile of ways for Deb to find out.