The Chop Shop Post here to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride...

my chopped eg

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 03:56 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

u can paint carbon fiber.. but i like the 2tone pic u just posted, that looks alright, i just think it says look at me too much,

Old 11-23-2009, 05:35 PM
HCF Member

paint carbon fiber? what do you mean? and i love cars that say "look at me" i like the attention lol. I'm the type of person who'd rev my engine when passing people, and feel good inside when people look haha

Old 11-23-2009, 06:29 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Dontoh
paint carbon fiber? what do you mean? and i love cars that say "look at me" i like the attention lol. I'm the type of person who'd rev my engine when passing people, and feel good inside when people look haha
Lol yeah, cuz your engine is sooooooooooooooo beast, you have to let them know right?

When they look, they aren't thinking good things about your car. They are thinking,"Is this KID serious with is worthless little rice burner?" Only your simpleminded ricer buddies will think a loud, stand out style car is cool.

And people who paint their carbon fiber without reason [scratches, etc.] have ***** haha I don't know if I would be able to paint over a carbon fiber hood since it costs so much for basicly just the look [You don't save enough weight IMO for the hardcore extra money you pay for them]

[To Mods: Sorry for the irrelevant post, it was a irrestistable situation. Please No Ban Stick For Me...]

Im pretty sure that car's paint job is photoshopped on there also, not my style since 2 tone + Hatchback dont go good together.

Last edited by NIKE H34D; 11-23-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:58 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

lmao i used to be that way to tho, i would think cause i have a loud exhaust, ill look cool if i floor it at the redlight and all that does is attract negative attention.. and you dont want that with cops, trust me. just keep your build on your mind and keep it simple and clean, if you want to turn heads, do it for the tuners and not the ricers, get rare **** instead of ebay ****, type r front lip, black housing headlights, spoon stuff since its expensive and not common, im telling you, just get stuff like that and you will get looks.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:17 PM
HCF Member

^^ thanks for the link man, i never thought of using a torrent to get it

Old 11-23-2009, 10:03 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

np thats how i got mine

Old 11-24-2009, 03:03 AM
HCF Member

damn nike, I said I'm the type of person who WOULD haha, but ye for sure, I know what ya mean. And that car was photoshopped. I'd definitely never paint over cf **** tho. just sayin', i want a head turner

Old 11-24-2009, 06:07 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Dontoh
damn nike, I said I'm the type of person who WOULD haha, but ye for sure, I know what ya mean. And that car was photoshopped. I'd definitely never paint over cf **** tho. just sayin', i want a head turner
Tes, you said you would and thats why my comment was toward you.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:44 PM
HCF Member

so how the hell does it make me a rice burner cuz I want an eye catching car that turns head wherever it goes? I know no where near enough as I'd like to about engines and trannys but I'm still learning about em, and when I know enough my gay *** d15b7 is gettin outta there

Old 11-24-2009, 04:13 PM
HCF Member

can't tell me this isn't HOT

Quick Reply: my chopped eg