The Chop Shop Post here to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride...

Vilex's Artwork.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 08:54 AM
HCF Member
Default Vilex's Artwork.

Hay guys. As most people, i'm a photoshop artist, and also a Pixel Artist(as in sprites, and I have a comic).

Heres my most popular and best work, which goes into signatures. I have some other work with what i'm good with, it just depends how well my creativity is .

Name:  DemonoidVilex.png
Views: 24
Size:  13.5 KB

Name:  Zero1b.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  27.7 KB

Name:  VilexFan.png
Views: 18
Size:  9.3 KB

Name:  warp.png
Views: 72
Size:  162.3 KB
(My background I made for my myspace :P)

Name:  VXSA.gif
Views: 23
Size:  89.8 KB

Name:  vilexorb.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  75.0 KB

Name:  eye4.gif
Views: 40
Size:  25.4 KB

Name:  XB.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  45.9 KB
(An album cover I did for a friend)

Thats only some of my stuff, most of my stuff can be viewed on my ancient Deviantart page that I never use anymore.. lol.

http://www.vilex63.deviantart.com/

Also, heres a link to my comic website http://nerdramblingz.com/tst/ I designed the comic archive myself, and it took me awhile to get a simplistic layout and everything.. I havn't sprited in 6 months, and i've been doing it for about 5 years, I need to get back into things more, i'm thinking about taking signature requests, so I can force myself to get back into my beloved hobbies .

Old 03-18-2008, 09:34 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Vilex's Artwork.

^ this sh*t is annoying

anyway, welcome man. You have some nice work there. You into Hondas at all?

Old 03-18-2008, 09:58 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: SoCaL.rider

^ this sh*t is annoying

Yeah, i've been here for a good 6 months or so.. Check my gallery, it has some basic stuff .

So far.. I only have Projectors, my system, Altezza taillights, LED Domelight, 9.5" orange flex strips(under footwells), and in-dash. I'm going to wire up my halos soon, whenever it gets warmer out, and i'm gonna get my back/rear windows tinted 5%. I ordered my V2 Intake Friday, so it should be here sometime soon.. Also, whenever Wheelmax gets my damn wheels in.. I'll have 5-spoke Exel SPEED Gunmetal rims, with Toyo ZR tires 17".

Mmm, i'm thinking about making a car sig from my car lol.. It would be something different, and fun? *shrugs*

Old 03-18-2008, 12:55 PM

Cool man. Some of it looks a little anime for me. But I'm sure it's a lot harder to do that I give you credit for, so sweet job.

Old 03-18-2008, 04:46 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: TBon3

Cool man. Some of it looks a little anime for me. But I'm sure it's a lot harder to do that I give you credit for, so sweet job.
Yeah, I love my anime, so sometimes I encorporate it into my sigs :P. Eh, honestly the hardest part is creativity. Creativity is an essance. Its sort of a challenge to make something unique and different .

Old 03-18-2008, 08:01 PM
HCF Member

ya deffinitly.. i hit jams like that allot.... looks deadly tho dude i like your style.. your sig is really cool i like the texture

i betyou do some pretty sweet fire?

Old 03-18-2008, 08:27 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: steveabbott

ya deffinitly.. i hit jams like that allot.... looks deadly tho dude i like your style.. your sig is really cool i like the texture

i betyou do some pretty sweet fire?
Haha, thanks. Well, I can do alot of stuff.. I design website templates sometimes as commission for friends, and logos, tattoos(i'm designing my own tattoo at the moment), and various stuff. I do alot of random work, it just depends on my mood.

I've done fire, I designed a firey logo for a game this one guy made; the designer group was called ... ****, I forgot. But, it was something to do with fire lol.. Thus the firey background and design.

EDIT:

Name:  Civicsig.png
Views: 27
Size:  64.5 KB
New sig I whipped up in 30 minutes.. Haha. Not sure if I like it or not. Of course, an artist is NEVER pleased with his own work >_>.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:52 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Vilex

ORIGINAL: SoCaL.rider

^ this sh*t is annoying

Yeah, i've been here for a good 6 months or so.. Check my gallery, it has some basic stuff .

that made me laugh.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:20 PM
HCF Member

i like the sig it looks cool...

hail.. whyd that make you laugh

Old 03-18-2008, 10:22 PM
HCF Member

socal was telling him welcome and he has been here for 6 months...i thought it was funny

Quick Reply: Vilex's Artwork.