The Chop Shop Post here to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride...

Vilex's Artwork.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 10:47 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Vilex's Artwork.

Haha.. Yeah, I thought at least SOME people have seen me post around. And thanks, I appreciate the compliments.

I'm still thinking of opening a request thread, but i'm not too sure.. I don't want to get swamped with requests lol.. But I wouldn't mind giving back to the community and stuff, for all the knowledge and information i've obtained over the 6 months i've been here .

Old 03-19-2008, 08:16 AM
HCF Member

yeah I was welcoming him to the chop shop. Haven;t seen him here before.

Your civic looks good, I have some Kosei K1's that are black. I've been tryin to sell them for a little. If your interested pics are here: https://www.hondacivicforum.com/m_50.../tm.htm#502994

welcome again, if we ever get a contest going you should join

Old 03-19-2008, 11:41 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: SoCaL.rider

yeah I was welcoming him to the chop shop. Haven;t seen him here before.

Your civic looks good, I have some Kosei K1's that are black. I've been tryin to sell them for a little. If your interested pics are here: https://www.hondacivicforum.com/m_50.../tm.htm#502994

welcome again, if we ever get a contest going you should join
Thanks . Well, if Wheelmax doesn't get my wheels in, in the next month or anything. I'll think about buying yours . Because Sashi(Buissness director) gave me one hell of a deal I can't refuse. 17" Exel SPEED 5-spoke Gunmetal Rims, and Toyo ZR tires. For $700, with balance kit, lugs(everything), and nitrogen fill. Origionally it was going to cost me $850 on the site, but I negotiated him down some [8D]. Since Gunmetal is so popular, its a b*tch to try and get them when they get out of stock easily.

Mmm.. I've never tried a car chop before, but I wouldn't mind trying .