Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

engine makeover, lol

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 08:41 PM
HCF Member
Default engine makeover, lol

Check it out. The black/yellow never ends with me :-)

I like this look, if I can just de-gunk the rest of the car, and clean all the cables, hoses and vacume lines, and maybe replace a few wires here and there, it will look like a pimped out economy engine with zero horsepower and no get-up :-)

Old 02-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Super Cereal Admin
Default RE: engine makeover, lol

lol it looks good, though... be careful with the spark wires, though... last time I did anything that involved removing the spark wires, I somehow managed to break one... long story short: it's impossible to tell that the wire itself is broke, and after a while, you'll get a beautiful 3-cylinder Geo Metro-on-steriods engine sound and get to buy a brand spankin' new set of wires lol

Old 02-24-2007, 11:29 PM
HCF Member

I like it, is it hard to do painting it? I want to paint mine blue to go with my aem intake.

Old 02-24-2007, 11:31 PM
HCF Member

i wouldn't recommend painting it the same color as the intake tube, it will look a little tacky, especially blue

Old 02-24-2007, 11:33 PM
HCF Member

tacky? now way my cars green and I've got blue interior and I'm changing all my stock interior accesories to blue

Old 02-24-2007, 11:41 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Live_4it

tacky? now way my cars green and I've got blue interior and I'm changing all my stock interior accesories to blue
just reread your post, that IS the definition of tacky, blue and green, are you trying to make a bag of skittles car or something? i'm sorry, but it's just not my cup of tea.

Old 02-25-2007, 12:09 AM
HCF Member

The car came with blue interior and green exterior? how many cars u know don't come with 2 dif colors one for interior and one for out? that would be a pretty small bag of skittles.

Old 02-25-2007, 12:10 AM
HCF Member

so that means all cars are tacky unless there just one color by your standards?

Old 02-25-2007, 12:46 AM
HCF Member

The car came with blue interior and green exterior? how many cars u know don't come with 2 dif colors one for interior and one for out? that would be a pretty small bag of skittles.
alright, now reread my post, i didn't type that

so that means all cars are tacky unless there just one color by your standards?
that's not what i typed either, you're just makingsophmoric assumptions now

i just meant that green and blue doesn't look good at all, to me at least, i mentioned the bag of skittles as a joke because green and blue are not common and aesthetically pleasing colors on a car.

so read people's posts before you make smart *** remarks, i was just joking around and stating my opinion.

Old 02-25-2007, 01:34 AM
HCF Member

ok how about u reread your own posts, your the one baseing your opinions as facts. Blue and green aren't pleasing colors on a car? You know how many people would take that opinion as the most outrageous thing. By the way you got into my buisniness by calling the colors on my car tacky, which translates to you calling ME tacky.

Quick Reply: engine makeover, lol