Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

Forty's worst nightmare.

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 08:04 PM
HCF Member
Default Forty's worst nightmare.

Check this stuff out... www.zainostore.com

Look at the testimonial page, some of them are amazing.

Old 02-26-2006, 08:14 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Forty's worst nightmare.

OMG thats insane shine

Old 02-26-2006, 08:25 PM

holy hell thats a great shine. tho when reading the testimonials, it seemed like most of those ppl had to put a couple coats of a couple different products on just to get that shine....to much work for my liken. it also seems like all of those cars are new or have a new paint job so it'll prolly work better for them. me on the other hand, i need something that will revive my 10 year old daily driven paint, RoyalBlue does the trick with that seems like that stuff would be great for show cars

Old 02-26-2006, 08:50 PM
HCF Member

I bust my *** to keep my car shining in the nice weather season.........I may try this stuff out.

Old 02-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

i think I just got wood...

haha, that's a pretty impressive shine they got there. I didnt read the whole thing (yet), but I will definitely check it out later.

Old 02-27-2006, 11:54 AM

dang, is that even possible, how long would it take for me to do something like that, how much would it cost me.

teach me........

[sm=hail.gif]

Old 02-27-2006, 12:23 PM
HCF Member

holy hell. for 10-20 bucks for 8 oz...i'll use turtle wax thanks.

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...ory_Code=Zaino

Old 02-27-2006, 02:12 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

Tell ya what, next time I use my 10 dollar bottle of Royal BLue, I'll take pics with a really nice camera from those exact angles and we'll see just how well it measures up

Old 02-27-2006, 04:22 PM
HCF Member

I could take a 5 dollar bottle of turtle wax to paint like that and it would give the same results for a photo....The paint on those cars has zero orange peel. I own Zaino and while I was very please with the final results it was in now way worth the time in money it took to apply. That being said there are a number of waxes out there that work very well but if you paint sucks it's only guna do so much. I'm actually thinking of wet-sanding my new '06 because it has so much orange peel from the factory.

Old 03-01-2006, 01:41 AM
HCF Member

I've read A LOT of reviews and side by side comparissions online after seeing that site, including one on an NSX forum that was blindly judged by about 50 people and Zaino won hands down in every review. 87% of people that blindly judged Zaino vs. 4 other kinds of wax chose the Zaino section.

They then let it the body panel sit outside and washed it regularly and sprayed water on it and then retested everything after 6 months and the Zaino surface was just as good as the day they put it on and none of the other ones were any better than the unwaxed surface.

I agree that those cars all look that good because they have good paint jobs but from what I gather Zaino is the ****. I mean, if people are buying it for $120 a package it has to be working.

Quick Reply: Forty's worst nightmare.