Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

Mr.Clean auto dry car wash

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 06:32 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Mr.Clean auto dry car wash

that is why they make directions, i understand your concern, but when it comes to my car, and i know if i f it up that there is no going back, then i am super careful, i don't care if it takes me 3 hours to do a 15 minutes job, as long as it is done right... and if you felt my car's paint on the bottom your would cringe... especially on the rear bumper

Old 05-25-2006, 09:55 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

ORIGINAL: RaskyR1

3- Remove dirt with a sponge
Dont even get me startyed on this part why not just take a key to your paint(note i am very biast when it comes to sponges, due to the fact taht dirt can get trapped inside the sponge and be drug all over the paint when washing the car, i know this can happen with clothes too but it is more prone to doing so with a sponge). and one thing to make your car look all shiney is a claybar, yeah that is right claybar. i am getting one with my next paycheque

http://www.adamspolishes.com/videos/clay_bar.cfm
I copy pasted that from a site giving reviews on the product I would never use a sponge!

Old 05-27-2006, 07:32 PM
HCF Member

i use a spong...the gloves are soo f-in expensive and i dropped it so after that i wasent using it OR buying another one, no matter what you use dirt car get stuck in it..what else am i sopposed to use if not using a glove?..thats cheap!