Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

Purple Power!! What do you use?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 12:16 PM
HCF Member
Default Purple Power!! What do you use?

Whats up guys, just wondering what all purpose cleaner you guys use for your rides? I decided to pick up purple power since they were selling this huge bottle of it for 2 bucks! I figured id clean my whole car with it (although it says no rims i still did) I did some research and its really really strong, like it will melt your tires and your hands strong. Thats why we have dilution! Most people go with simple green because its safer to use but still cleans, personally i fell in love with this stuff. It packs more power and you can dilute it as much as youd like, down to simple green status. I cleaned my dashboard, rims and a little bit tires with it and heres the results,
ps i was being careful, next time ill make it more powerful

bought this for 2 dollars, empty spray bottle for 1 dollar at dollar tree, and it gives you all the measurements for super easy diluting
Name:  purplepower-1.jpg
Views: 2961
Size:  183.4 KB

excuse my scratched and curb rashed rims
Name:  rightfrontrim.jpg
Views: 2368
Size:  186.1 KB
Name:  leftrearrim.jpg
Views: 2454
Size:  180.8 KB
cleaned dashboard and most of the interior
Name:  passengersideinterior.jpg
Views: 2502
Size:  167.9 KB
Name:  driversideinterior.jpg
Views: 2378
Size:  185.9 KB

cleans stains in carpet and seats too

Name:  washedcarrightside.jpg
Views: 2411
Size:  192.7 KB

Name:  Washedcarleftside.jpg
Views: 2437
Size:  188.7 KB

Done!
Name:  Rags.jpg
Views: 2349
Size:  226.8 KB

Old 05-10-2010, 04:22 AM
shawty

DO NOT USE PURPLE POWER IN YOUR INTERIOR.... The chemicals in it will make it fade that much faster when the sun beats on it!!!

We were using Purple Power to clean my Engine bay & b18 while its out BUT I grabbed this Prisco **** from work that works 100% better then Purple Power but you can't buy it if you don't work for like an "industrial" comapany... I'm talking this stuff is BA!! ALSO if your trying to degrease an engine or tranny use kerosene or gas works like a dream just don't go lighting a ciggarette or anything when your in the process of doing so. And yea, I wouldn't use PP on ym rims it woudl take the pink right off of them haha! but she's clean I'll give you that much!

Wth is that big *** antenna for?!?!? Just asking
BUT she looks gooood Im very partial to this color...nice to know what my car will look like with tinted windows.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:38 AM
HCF Member

Antenna is gay lol, but yeah, you definately overdid it with using DEGREASER to clean things lmao, rims look clean, interior is nice BTW. Exterior needs drop bad.

Old 05-10-2010, 11:14 AM
HCF Member

^ lol enough with the drop! My antenna is the **** you guys are jealous. I ONLY USED IT ON MY RIMS BECAUSE THEY ARE LIKE STEEL OR ALUMINUM DONT USE IT ON COLORED RIMS!!! And its an all purpose cleaner/degreaser LIKE I SAID DILUTE!!! DILUTE!! DILUTE!!

ps i asked what you guys use!! So Nike head give an answer dont just rip on the antenna when it has nothing to do with this thread. You can rip on it kuz it does look like an RC car but come on

Last edited by Spitfire Riggz; 05-10-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:41 AM
shawty

LOLLLL I just asked wth was up with it and I told you what I use some sh*t that sh*ts on Purple Power fo' sho'

Old 05-10-2010, 12:55 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by N0safebetdx
LOLLLL I just asked wth was up with it and I told you what I use some sh*t that sh*ts on Purple Power fo' sho'
Im just being sarcastic, but damn if that stuff ***** on purple power it must totally annihilate the other crap people use

Old 05-10-2010, 02:07 PM
shawty

its the best thing to use next to good ole' gas

Old 05-10-2010, 02:28 PM
HCF Member

Also before you use purple power you have to spray some on a little piece to test it. I did that to a little spot on my rims where no one would see, it just cleaned it so i kept going