Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

someone help me get rid of the UlEV sticker!!

Old 08-04-2007, 05:28 PM
HCF Member
Default someone help me get rid of the UlEV sticker!!

okay so I finally noticed I had this ugly sticker today but I tried to remove but I couldnt... My windows were tinted two weeks ago and I guess those guys tinted over this!!! What can I do to get rid of this ugly thing? I scratched it up a little bit.... any ideas? I rather have something cooler or darker. Dont really care about emissions and whatever. Same exact question for the honda glass warning...

Old 08-05-2007, 03:05 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: someone help me get rid of the UlEV sticker!!

do they sell all black vinyl stickers or something that I can just stick on there? I rather have a black rectangle than that, and later I can put a logo or something better looking?

Old 08-05-2007, 06:59 PM
HCF Member

don't mess with tinting if you don't know what you're doing. go back to the shop and tell them to get all that **** off, because any attempt by you to do it will fail. note, i'm not trying to be an ***; i'm telling the truth. tinting is a skill that takes a LOT of practice, and those people know how to do it right.

Old 08-06-2007, 01:48 PM

if they tinted over it, which i'm sure they did, there's not a way to get it off without screwing your tint up. by either tearing it off or cutting a big square hole in it.

my question is how did you not notice this? i guess i'm observant, but i notice all the little stickers on windows pretty quick (like 1 trip around the car quick)