Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

Company called Ross

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 01:18 PM
Default Company called Ross

First I'd like to start by saying Hello!!!! to all out there in HCF-land. And for those who know who I am, believe it or not I will have my civic running by April at the latest, I've solved the issues I'm now taking care of a few things that should have been done the first time. Mainly making things look nice and smoothing some ridges for better air flow. But I'm going to start collecting parts for the top and bottom end, I've been looking into pistons and the Wisecos that I originally wanted I can't find anymore, so does anyone know anything about a company called Ross? They sell a +.5mm oversize piston that will give me the compression I want, I'd rather keep looking if they are not quality.

For you other D17 folks, if you know of a company that makes a std or .5mm oversize pistons that will give a 10.8-11.0 compression ratio hit me up.

It's going to be soooo good to be back.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Default RE: Company called Ross

i think they are a pretty good company.. i havent seen any bad reviews on them and some higher horsepower use a ross piston and I-beam rod combination to make some good numbers