General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

06's In Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 01:20 AM
Default 06's In Ohio

Well first my friend and I havent even seen them around yet so when i saw a blue(yay) sedan out front we ran to it, and sure enough it was open, even at 10pm, long after close. As soon as the door opens the dash lights up, being nothing more than a black panel with a chrome ring around where the tach shined though as the door opened. after a minute we left as it was the only 06 there...

So we went again today hoping to test drive the sedan and quickly as i was on a time schedule, but as soon as we walked in a truck drove by and all the dealers rushed us out back as the single White 06 EX was atop the bed of the car lift truck thingy.

So we get there and talk to the guy for about a half an hour until the car is finally unloaded and on the lot, we open the door, peel the stick er off the gueage display, rip the plastic off the seat and watch as when the car starts, the speedometer is displayed high on the dash in a digital clock like display with fuel and oil temp to either side. Well it purred nicely but because of time we couldnt stay to test it and i was EXTREMELY dissapointed. but sure enough we will be back tomorrow!

*id also like to note that while waiting for the unload i, stupidly, stood on the ramp of the truck like an idiot as the salesman kept moving around, and a big burgandy-ish ridgeline on its way off nearly ran me over, so if you dont want a 1-ton death by ridgeline, i wouldnt stand anywhere NEAR the ramp*

Old 09-21-2005, 11:58 PM
Default RE: 06's In Ohio

Damn, please post more after you've driven it. Tell me what did you think of the civics body style when you saw it in the pic and then when you saw it in person/