General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

2 wheel tilt?

Old 12-18-2008, 12:33 AM
HCF Member
Default 2 wheel tilt?

does anyone know how to tilt your car on 2 wheels while driving (like in transporter 3) i wanna learn that trick

i there a how-to to read about it or a how-to video?

Old 12-18-2008, 02:51 AM
Super Cereal Admin

cant tell if srs...

I wouldn't try it... honestly, I don't know the extent of your driving abilities, but I'm willing to bet my car you'll end up rolling your car if you try it. I mean, the people in the movies doing that kind of stuff are trained stunt drivers, and even then they still have a decent chance of rolling it. That, and driving on two wheels in a car is kind of a little bit illegal.

don't try everything you see in the movies

Old 12-18-2008, 03:17 AM

Basically, you need a ramp of a certain angle, probably 35-45 degrees, and a somewhat low speed, probably 25 mph or so. You hit the ramp but only on one side, probably the driver's side. Once up, you have to feel the balance of the car. If you are falling toward the roof of the car, turn the wheel a little to the left to compensate. If you are falling back towards normal, turn the wheel a little to the right to compensate. If you wanna go back down, turn the wheel sharply to the right.

Once finished, get a 4 wheel alignment...

Basically, it's something you have to do a few times to get right.

I am not liable for any damages caused by this discussion. Hondacivicforum.com is not liable for any damages caused by this discussion.

Old 12-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Recognized HCF Member

yes DONT TRY IT.....LOL

it may look good in movies but doesnt everything done in movies so unless you want to look really stupid and roll your car on the roof and then have a totaled car.... cool factor TOTALY NOT WORTH ANY RISK!
if you want to try it then build a cage around your whole car and then practice this way when you roll it REPEATEDLY it wont total the car.LOL

Old 12-18-2008, 02:07 PM
HCF Member

You'll need a large profile of tire and run them at a fraction of the normal operating psi. Then you need to learn how to actually do it, which is another story. Just because professional stunt drivers can do it, doesn't mean you'll succeed necessarily. They train and work at it for a long time and trash A LOT of stunt cars in the process of learning. If you don't mind rolling your car over, go right ahead.

Old 01-10-2009, 11:09 AM
HCF Member

lol thats true...i agree with what everyone said

but still just doin it on the Las Vegas Strip will get me pulled over and my pu**y points will go way up and ill be in the news xD

Old 01-10-2009, 11:16 AM

press and hold the X-button

Old 01-10-2009, 05:52 PM
HCF Member

OH FOR GODS SAKE...... just stop this nonsense

Old 01-12-2009, 03:36 AM
Snail'n Admin

try it....i hear it's possible, that way when you roll over and kill yourself we never have to deal with stupid useless BS that we are so accustomed to with you

Old 01-12-2009, 04:30 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
press and hold the X-button
HAHA!^

Seriously, if you have to try to flip your car over on the Las Vegas strip in front of the cops and news camera crews just to get girls to notice you, you've got other issues that do not require extensive hours of training and multiple counts of reckless driving to address first.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2 wheel tilt?