General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

94 Integra TURBO, $6000 worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 08:53 AM
HCF Member
Default 94 Integra TURBO, $6000 worth it?

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/1249686766.html

He wants $6000, or trade. He said he would trade for both my offers. My Civic and my 08 yfz450. kbb for my car is like $2300, but i have all them extras like carbon hood i/h/e. the quad kbb is $5245. Is the car a good deal for what hes asking?

Old 07-03-2009, 09:00 AM

It's funny how he says he has too many vehicles for the reason for selling it, but he is saying he'll trade that one car for two other things that will go in his driveway. Doesn't make sense.

---- Damn.. I thought you prided yourself on the whole "Built, not bought" theory with the sticker you have on your current Civic. This is simply buying power instead of building it IMO.

Edit - If you do go through with the trade/sale, just don't go an kill yourself changing from a 120hp motor daily driven car, to a 300+ hp daily driven car. It is a nice car with the exception of the tails, stickers (decals etc), and that turned-down style tail pipe, but we all know stickers and ricey tails tickle your fancy...lol

Last edited by cvcrcr99; 07-03-2009 at 09:06 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Angry Admin

and no one is pointing out how ricey that is?

Old 07-03-2009, 09:20 AM
HCF Member

I'm pretty sure i saw a rice cooker in the back.

tell him you'll give him 4grand with the kit or 6 grand if he makes it look stock.

Old 07-03-2009, 09:30 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99
It's funny how he says he has too many vehicles for the reason for selling it, but he is saying he'll trade that one car for two other things that will go in his driveway. Doesn't make sense.

---- Damn.. I thought you prided yourself on the whole "Built, not bought" theory with the sticker you have on your current Civic. This is simply buying power instead of building it IMO.

Edit - If you do go through with the trade/sale, just don't go an kill yourself changing from a 120hp motor daily driven car, to a 300+ hp daily driven car. It is a nice car with the exception of the tails, stickers (decals etc), and that turned-down style tail pipe, but we all know stickers and ricey tails tickle your fancy...lol

ya, i just went in the for sale section just to look around for fun and i saw this, and its just what i want my car to be, but ill never have it like this, or have a motor swap.

I'm waiting for him to get back to me. The motor look's pretty clean and new. the few touches are, it need new brakes from siting, and it need to be DE tuned to be an all day daily drive. i guess its running to mush boost to be a dd.

Old 07-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Super Cereal Admin

That is one of the ugliest DC2s I've ever seen.

Also, you should know how I feel about buying swapped/boosted cars. I don't trust people's work unless I actually know the person. There's too many stupid people doing things the wrong way to trust them.

Old 07-03-2009, 09:48 AM
HCF Member

i like the 4 grand with the kit, 6 grand stock haha theres no doubt that the engine is built and boosted and probably has a lot of power behind it, but that kit, decal, and taillights make it suck. I don't think that price is TOO outrageous, ask if he has stock body parts for it before you buy it.

EDIT: reaper makes a good point about buying a car thast alreayd modified; i like to know every litlte thing thats been done and would feel uneasy buying that car myself, just from what i've learned from boosting my car.

Old 07-03-2009, 10:26 AM
HCF Member

ya im not getting it. i just got back from looking at it. its ok, he want's the car and quad. that's not really a good deal on my part. My car looks mad better, but i want turbo!!!! the only problem is i just cant find a place that installs them and i have no clue how to work on them...

Old 07-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by enigma34
the only problem is i just cant find a place that installs them and i have no clue how to work on them...

Phase 1: Research
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit!

Old 07-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Snail'n Admin

thats like an ebay spokesmodel. that things garbage

Quick Reply: 94 Integra TURBO, $6000 worth it?