General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

anyone ever bought from here?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 04:56 PM
HCF Member
Default anyone ever bought from here?

has anyone ever bought a distributor from this place

i need a new one and was wondering if they were any good. if they are then you cant beat the price. thats a deal and a half

Old 09-12-2005, 08:19 PM
Default RE: anyone ever bought from here?

im clickin and nothing's happenin'[sm=boosign.gif]

Old 09-13-2005, 12:28 AM

you know i got some pretty damn cheap headers of ebay and they've treated me pretty well so far. Actually as of next week I'll finally have my exhaust pipe replaced (it has a HUGE dent in it) so my intake-header-cat-cat back exhaust system will be complete, i hoping the replacement of that piping will stop my magnaflow exhaust from sounding so weird when it gets in the higher RPM's... i think i'm going off on my own tangent here... fine... i'll admit it... i've had a few drinks tonight, so what... someone (can't remember who) posts all the time when they're drunk, who is that?

Old 09-13-2005, 02:55 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: chaseman1978

im clickin and nothing's happenin'[sm=boosign.gif]
ok, i fixed it. i never really planned on making it a link in the begining, i figured everyone would rcognize it from the right side of the page. anyway it links now.

ORIGINAL: bkhobbs

you know i got some pretty damn cheap headers of ebay and they've treated me pretty well so far. Actually as of next week I'll finally have my exhaust pipe replaced (it has a HUGE dent in it) so my intake-header-cat-cat back exhaust system will be complete, i hoping the replacement of that piping will stop my magnaflow exhaust from sounding so weird when it gets in the higher RPM's... i think i'm going off on my own tangent here... fine... i'll admit it... i've had a few drinks tonight, so what... someone (can't remember who) posts all the time when they're drunk, who is that?
i dont plan on buying a header from there cause i am going turbo, but i do think for the money you cant go wrong with ebay stuff as long as you pay real close attention to what you are buying. i have had a couple fast(fast for just bolt ons) cars built with ebay parts

Old 09-13-2005, 11:09 PM

yeah you always gotta read the reviews, even then it's moderately risky...